Thrift Store Gems: 2011

TFoA

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a home Earl Campbell Oilers jersey at the Salvation Army for $3.99 the other day. I doubt I'll ever wear it, maybe I''ll "ebay it".

gimme. i want. :) what size?

Its a large. Got pay pal? I'll send it to you for the cost of the jersey + shipping costs.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

I got a home Earl Campbell Oilers jersey at the Salvation Army for $3.99 the other day. I doubt I'll ever wear it, maybe I''ll "ebay it".

gimme. i want. :) what size?

Its a large. Got pay pal? I'll send it to you for the cost of the jersey + shipping costs.

mind taking some pics for me?

i've been looking for an earl to add to my collection... also, home or road? screened or sewn?

either way, i probably want it regardless.

I'm going to hawaii (that counts as the us right?) in july this year. I live in australia and was wondering if you guys could give me some tips on where to go to get some good NFL gear cheap?

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Anybody have any idea what this last jersey is? It's hideous.

Photo0026.jpg

Well, since you found a Georgia Force jersey...could it be the Colorado Crush from the AFL's jersey?

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

Anybody have any idea what this last jersey is? It's hideous.

Photo0026.jpg

Well, since you found a Georgia Force jersey...could it be the Colorado Crush from the AFL's jersey?

No it isn't.

I'm also 99% sure the Force never wore those in-game so I'm not sure what that's from (it appears sewn but has no neck emblem).

doctorwhozimmermansmall.pngeastdillon.png

walt.png

I'm going to hawaii (that counts as the us right?) in july this year. I live in australia and was wondering if you guys could give me some tips on where to go to get some good NFL gear cheap?

Yup...unless you were born there and run for president. But I digress. Tell Mario I said hi.

I'm sorry...I'm in a jacka$$ mood today....

Yup...unless you were born there and run for president. But I digress. Tell Mario I said hi.

because apparently Hawaii wasnt a state in 1961,

also i picked up an authentic derek lee jersey at marshalls yesterday for $13

spacer.png

spacer.png

These threads always make me wanna go run around and find deals. But I'm usually dissapointed.

In my area, within 5-20 minutes, I have 4 TJ Maxx stores and 2 Marshalls. I've never found anything too crazy.

I stop at thrift stores on occasion and never really see anything there in my area either. But I also don't go to the thrift stores as often cause I'm a germaphobe and I'm weird about used clothes no matter if I wash them or not.

2ly2w09.jpg

because apparently Hawaii wasnt a state in 1961,

also i picked up an authentic derek lee jersey at marshalls yesterday for $13

Where was this? Any others?

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

• 2 months later...

I got a Red Sox 5950 for $1 and a red sox authentic 2011 BP red jersey for $5. Also, its not that great of a deal, but was at a store with 2009 red stars and stripes caps, almost every team $15 dollars, buy 1 get 1 half price

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Archived