Spartans Football

wyopokes2

this is one of the logos, and we have another one without the line running through it. I think your designs are amazing, and i'm not looking for an argument at all. but I'd just thought I'd let you see it. Thanks. Also, i'm new to this site guys and hope you can all help me by giving me positive feedback on my art/designs to become a better artist and designer. Thanks guys.

this is one of the logos, and we have another one without the line running through it. I think your designs are amazing, and i'm not looking for an argument at all. but I'd just thought I'd let you see it. Thanks. Also, i'm new to this site guys and hope you can all help me by giving me positive feedback on my art/designs to become a better artist and designer. Thanks guys.

Well technically the helmet design is off the movie 300 as I stated in the first post. I took it from Leonidas hence the cut in the left eye. I also took the spear design from the movie. I also designed a sword off the movie' but opted for the spears instead. I'm not getting any of this printed up or anything, it's strictly just for my fantasy team. I will post new stuff later on this weekend. I'm coping with the death of a family member at the moment and I haven't had the time the past few days to put up anything new.

I'm not trying to pick a fight, but if anyone has the right to complain about copyright issues it would be the makers of the movie I took the helmet design from. I had not heard of Legion when I designed this. Here's the helmet from the movie that I based the design on.

Leonidas.jpg

Well, it looks like the inspiration is from the same source, it is bound to look similar. I don't know if there can be much more changed in either logo to further separate them, as long as both stick with the same angle.

I think both can coexist as is. Yours looks good as well. It is much more minimalistic, and a slightly different shape, which I think is enough to separate the two.

Archived