Authentic NHL Jersey Patches

Neon_Matrix

I'm looking to buy 3 patches for a jersey I recently bought - 90's Canucks White; Bure stitched - and want to customize it to reflect how it looked during the 1994 Stanley Cup Finals. I've browsed eBay but am having trouble determining which sellers have 'real' patches opposed to crappy fake ones.

Anyone know where I could find the three patches ('94 Cup Finals, Canucks, 2 Pts F.G. with white background) through either a known seller on eBay or another website that has a solid reputation? (Rivercitysports.com doesn't carry the three I need).

Thanks for any advice that can be provided. This area of jersey customization is completely new to me.

PS - I cannot find definitive evidence saying whether or not he wore an 'A' on his white jersey during the finals. For some reason Google isn't producing many results from that time...

Hockey-Jerseys-for-sale-3133473206405278825.jpg

Hockey%20Jerseys%20FS-289312605955944690.jpg

Side note: Without completely being aware, I now possess the jerseys worn by both teams in the '94 Finals, although the Rangers' already came with the patch glued on. Thought I'd make my Canucks' look just as accurate.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I've used http://patchcollection.com for several years now. His/her stock is constantly changing, but the patches I've gotten from them are pretty legit (except for the memorial patches of course, but even those look pretty decent). Right now, he only appears to have the 92' Finals patch, which i suppose doesn't help a whole lot right now...

I've used http://patchcollection.com for several years now. His/her stock is constantly changing, but the patches I've gotten from them are pretty legit (except for the memorial patches of course, but even those look pretty decent). Right now, he only appears to have the 92' Finals patch, which i suppose doesn't help a whole lot right now...

I will second patchcollection.com. Great service. Sportsk.com also has great service and quality. They have quite a few Stanley Cup patches. Hope that helps.

Pretty sweet site, it's a shame it only has the Stanley Cup patch... looks like I'll have to rely on eBay and HOPE I get a legit patch in the mail...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I've had a lot of luck with Patchcollection and Ebay lately. FWIW.

Is the jersey in your original post your jersey?

No, they are pics of what I've found online and am trying to model mine after.

Any specific members on eBay that have been better than others?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Oh, I thought it might be a fake.

Mine's from the current "vintage" collection with stitched lettering. It's fairly solid!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

TeamPatch.com is pretty reliable too.

PatchCollection is located here in Houston. I've bought MLB patches from him before. His reliability is subject to what you're looking for. Some of the patches he deals in are knock-offs.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Seems good, but his Super Bowl XLV patch is not authentic.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Seems good, but his Super Bowl XLV patch is not authentic.

They also don't seem to have the patches I'm looking for... dammit.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Archived