College Football Revamp Madness!

Brave-Bird 08

Okie State

- A few presentation changes here. I stopped bundling everything together. Now I'm just going to show combinations with all items shown, much like mbannon has done. I'm also dropping the Pro Combat shield and collar slogans, b/c I feel it's unnecessary as only so many teams actually "earn" the right to wear it from Nike. For the Pokes I didn't move too far away from the current identity...but I definitely wanted to use a sleeve and pants design that hasnt been used before. I ALMOST chose to the use the pocket-calculator numbers, as P. Lukas would call them, but decided against it. I also felt like being bold and showing a stranger combination for the tertiary uniform...to keep the madness going!!

home-1.png

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW! The Ok St. set is insane!!!! On the black jersey, I'd recommend changing the black part of the shoulder orange, and the orange part black, just so it stays consistent with the orange jersey.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

WOW! The Ok St. set is insane!!!! On the black jersey, I'd recommend changing the black part of the shoulder orange, and the orange part black, just so it stays consistent with the orange jersey.

I would argue the consistency exists in the fact the sleeve cut is the same on each jersey, but we can agree to disagree. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

So, out of my outrage for the last few days worth of Pac-12 redesign fails by Nike, I'm going to add Arizona State and Washington State to the mix!

Ok, I know that you are entitled to your opinion, but i personally think that Arizona State now has the best uniforms in football. Their back alt just looks downright evil (in a fierce way).

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Their back alt just looks downright evil

How appropriate. ;)

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

How appropriate. ;)

I know you're a UA fan, but even you have to admit that their new black uni is amazing.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

How appropriate. ;)

I know you're a UA fan, but even you have to admit that their new black uni is amazing.

No, I don't. It's classic BFBS and it looks terrible. That has nothing to do with the rivalry and everything to do with it just not being a good uniform.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

How appropriate. ;)

No, I don't. It's classic BFBS and it looks terrible. That has nothing to do with the rivalry and everything to do with it just not being a good uniform.

Different strokes for different folks. I think they look menacing.

Baylor Oregon

-ok, let me explain what happened here. I was working with a Baylor concept using green, old gold, and black. I fiddled around with a pro combat design for a good hour...starting with the same design Boise State currently wears. Then things started to evolve...and I began thinking, "Man, this really needs to be an Oregon concept." I eventually gave into the evil talking Phil Knight standing on my shoulder. The result, is this Oregon concept.

uniforms-8.png

If there are any sad Baylor fans out there, or people who wanted to see that concept...it's going to come. It just won't look like this. But, here is what this concept looked like in Baylor form-- Baylor version

Theses are awesome!!!!

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 2 weeks later...

So, out of my outrage for the last few days worth of Pac-12 redesign fails by Nike, I'm going to add Arizona State and Washington State to the mix!

Really looking forward to what you have in store for my Cougs. :) I feel like their new all-gray set could use a lot of adjustments.

Go Cougs.

• 1 month later...

Baylor Oregon

-ok, let me explain what happened here. I was working with a Baylor concept using green, old gold, and black. I fiddled around with a pro combat design for a good hour...starting with the same design Boise State currently wears. Then things started to evolve...and I began thinking, "Man, this really needs to be an Oregon concept." I eventually gave into the evil talking Phil Knight standing on my shoulder. The result, is this Oregon concept.

uniforms-8.png

If there are any sad Baylor fans out there, or people who wanted to see that concept...it's going to come. It just won't look like this. But, here is what this concept looked like in Baylor form-- Baylor version

Theses are awesome!!!!

I have to agree! This is by far still one of my favorite Oregon concepts...ever!

Baylor Oregon

uniforms-8.png

i love this oregon design

• 3 months later...

This is an excellent series so far, the Penn State and Notre Dame sets are great because you gave them both something they needed, 1) a logo on the helmet, and 2) color. Keep up the great work.

Now after looking throughout the whole set, the script on Oregons pants is perfect and I wish more teams would do this. It is by far my favorite set so far in the series, with Florida and OSU being the least.

spacer.png

Archived