MLB Moustache T's

meetthemets

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johan for the Twins? I would have gone with Bert. Or better yet, Gardy. Then again, I don't know for sure that is supposed to be Johan...

EDIT: Nike says it's Puckett. I guess that's the right way to go.

I thought it was Johan too. Never thought Puckett because he was playing with primarily the M logo on his cap. Wish they would have went with Dan Gladden, though. That mustache along with his ratty hair would have been really awesome.

I also thought it was Johan. The hat throws it off, and doesn't seem as round as Kirby was. Dan Gladden was also the first Twin to pop into mind.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Pete Rose never had facial hair, but his Prince Valiant hair cut underneath that ear-flapless batting helmet would be distinguishable enough. I'd buy one. I'm thinking of getting the Randy Johnson one, myself.

PvO6ZWJ.png

These are pretty cool, I just might have to get that Rollie one. Someone kinda asked for it, here's my quick take/mock-up of a "Stormin' Gorman...

GT.png

Just. Epic! I'd be honored to have your permission to use that as an avatar in the spring! (unless you wanna flesh it out into an actual concept... in which case, I can wait)

These are pretty cool, I just might have to get that Rollie one. Someone kinda asked for it, here's my quick take/mock-up of a "Stormin' Gorman...

GT.png

Just. Epic! I'd be honored to have your permission to use that as an avatar in the spring! (unless you wanna flesh it out into an actual concept... in which case, I can wait)

Haha, I'm gonna clean it up quite a bit, not happy ith the lines behind the logo, gonna put it on robins egg blue and clean up the lines a little. I plan on trying to do all of the mustachioed brewers and others if i can, first round is gonna be the crew though new and old. Post any requests you want in a PM and I will post the rest and this one cleaned up in the concepts area.

packchampionslfroh.png

192796318_73c3686521.jpg

I know, Tekulve doesn't have facial hair, but the pillbox hat and shades would be just as recognizable.

I own this tee.

2075692683_53fb55ddb5_b.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Love these shirts, but how on Earth is Rollie Fingers not on an A's shirt? He's in the HOF with an A's cap, he won 3 World Series with them and spent much of his career there. He did get an MVP and Cy Young in Milwaukee, but he's much more identified with being an Athletic than a Brewer.

I was thinking the same thing. When I was scrolling down, I was hoping to see an A's Rollie Fingers shirt but I was disappointed to not see one.

lopes.jpg

Davey Lopes would be a great Dodger one. I'd certainly buy it.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived