MLB Moustache T's

meetthemets

This is all kinds of awesome. I'm bummed there isn't a Braves one, either Smoltzie's goatee or Steve "Bedrock" Bedrosian's beard.

image_php_408875.jpg

Well for one thing, Bedrosian is better known for his brief time with the Phillies, where he won the Cy Young, and for another thing, there's nothing really remarkable about a guy with a beard.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is all kinds of awesome. I'm bummed there isn't a Braves one, either Smoltzie's goatee or Steve "Bedrock" Bedrosian's beard.

image_php_408875.jpg

Well for one thing, Bedrosian is better known for his brief time with the Phillies, where he won the Cy Young, and for another thing, there's nothing really remarkable about a guy with a beard.

I forgot that Bedrosian won a Cy Young award. Honestly, I'd forgotten that he even played with the Phillies. In any case, a "Bedrock" t-shirt would only result in most people asking "what's that supposed to be?"

BB52Big.jpg

image_php_408875.jpg

I forgot that Bedrosian won a Cy Young award. Honestly, I'd forgotten that he even played with the Phillies. In any case, a "Bedrock" t-shirt would only result in most people asking "what's that supposed to be?"

Well I said better remembered... not well remembered. He didn't exactly have the most dynamic personality.

0.jpg

C'mon, Nike.

Couldn't find a great picture, but Pete Incaviglia's mullet / stache rivaled Kruk's that year.

pete_incaviglia1.jpg

Also, how about Sal Fasano (yeah I know, who?) Well, "Sal's Pals" (second picture) could tell you who!

myerssal-fasano.png

myersb1e5acba-8080-4cfe-b72d-3aae47176a10.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Also, how about Sal Fasano (yeah I know, who?) Well, "Sal's Pals" (second picture) could tell you who!

Who? What do you mean who...He only hit one of the most epic home runs I have ever seen. haha.

When he was on the A's, he hit a home run that cleared the first level of bleachers and shattered the glass on one of the luxury boxes just past where I was sitting. It was pretty awesome, ha ;)

Quick google search showed it was june 4th 2000... wow time flies.

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

Who? What do you mean who...He only hit one of the most epic home runs I have ever seen. haha.

When he was on the A's, he hit a home run that cleared the first level of bleachers and shattered the glass on one of the luxury boxes just past where I was sitting. It was pretty awesome, ha ;)

Quick google search showed it was june 4th 2000... wow time flies.

sigh sal fasano. from the days i found the phillies a lot more endearing. ya know...before they starting winning and all the jazz. the nerve of them for ruining that for me.

sig2024.png

image_php_408875.jpg

Yeah, he was a bit before my time, I was born in '86 so I had no idea about that. He still resides in the Atlanta area and had a son play high school ball here a few years back so he was the first thing that came to my mind. I was just trying to think of a possible facial hair combo for the Braves so we could be included and I could justify a purchase.

Glenn Hubbard definitely had the facial hair for it, but he was recently fired rather unceremoniously so I doubt he'd be too eager to lend his likeness to team merchandise if they asked him.

Smoltzie it is. (Or Mark Lemke, haha.)

Archived