2012 Winter Classic STL concept

missouri tigers

Teams  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

StLouis vs Chicago is the best choice, however I voted for Nashville. 1) Chicago has already played (I know, Pitt. Penguins have been in two Winter Classics), 2) Nashville and the Blues have a nice rivalry going now. Sweet looking logos, the last design w/ the Blues colors is the best.

(KU - 103 MU - 86)*See signature below ;0

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

StLouis vs Chicago is the best choice, however I voted for Nashville. 1) Chicago has already played (I know, Pitt. Penguins have been in two Winter Classics), 2) Nashville and the Blues have a nice rivalry going now. Sweet looking logos, the last design w/ the Blues colors is the best.

(KU - 103 MU - 86)*See signature below ;0

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

• 2 weeks later...

Use the Apotheosis instead of the St. Louis skyline. St. Louis's skyline doesn't mean anything.

The Blackhawks would provide the opposition for a national game, even if they played in 2009. The league's not gonna showcase the Predators or Blue Jackets.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• 1 month later...

Use the Apotheosis instead of the St. Louis skyline. St. Louis's skyline doesn't mean anything.

The Blackhawks would provide the opposition for a national game, even if they played in 2009. The league's not gonna showcase the Predators or Blue Jackets.

Then why did the Blue Jackets play in Europe?

hw1p3rutgm41ud63yamkalfur.gif

VS

ib39hn9jkfqnmbregew2yfa6b.gif

Just like the monday night miracle.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Huh? Do you realize that for the purposes of American television audiences--which is what we were discussing when we were discussing the Winter Classic--games played at noon Eastern or earlier on idle October weekdays are precisely the opposite of a showcase?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

hw1p3rutgm41ud63yamkalfur.gif

VS

ib39hn9jkfqnmbregew2yfa6b.gif

Just like the monday night miracle.

I like this idea (**)(**)(**)(**)

MAJESTIC 12 YOUTUBE CHANNEL

^^ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ^^

Archived