mbannon's College Football Experience

mbannon92

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This entire series is really solid, I can't find anything to fault. I'm excited to see what you'll come up with for some of the MAC schools if you're doing every team in the FBS, as I read in your first post that you will be.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

When do we get an update? Loving this series so far. Hated that it was on the second page. Shameless bumping. Keep up the good work!

Here's an update.

I didn't change much for Cincinnati's jerseys, just made the piping and collar/cuffs contrasting colors. For the helmet though, I took the C-claw off and used the eyes from their alternate logo. (I remember seeing someone else do this a while back, so credit to them.) I'm not completely sold on it though, so let me know what you guys think.

Cincy.png

I'm not a fan of Louisville's new classic look, so I went back to the old look. I altered the shoulder stripes to make them look like the tip of the head in the logo, and added contrasting collar/cuffs. No outline on the helmet stripe, but a black facemask to balance out the colors.

Louisville2.png

I really like USF's new unis for this year, so I didn't change much. I flipped the positioning of the piping on the sleeve/shoulder stripes and got rid of the black facemask. Added a green helmet as well.

USF.png

Add a mouth to Cincys helmet and you sir have created the best Bearcat concept ever. I love the sublimed wing on the tail of the shoulder stripes. And I love the green helmet for USF. Honestly, these are perfect.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Add a mouth to Cincys helmet and you sir have created the best Bearcat concept ever. I love the sublimed wing on the tail of the shoulder stripes. And I love the green helmet for USF. Honestly, these are perfect.

Sublimated wings? I think that's just part of Adidas' specific brand design.

Feel free to continue commenting on the ACC, but I'm moving on to the Big East now.

First up is Pitt. Personally, I think their current unis are pretty boring, so I wanted to spice them up a little. So I'm throwin' it back to the 80s and the Marino Era. I added similar sleeve stripes for the home and road, and for the alt I went with a throwback to please all those who love the royal and yellow athletic gold.

Pitt.png

This is fantastic! The only minor tweaks I'd have is to add the pant leg stripe to the helmet and have the sleeve and the pant stripes uniform. I'd like to see your throwback (which is phenomenal btw) more of an old gold/brown mustard color than strictly yellow. Excellent job.

Alright, moving on to the B1G.

First up is Michigan State. I really dislike their current uniforms (although they look ugly in anything tongue.gif). The yokes and pant stripes look really bad, they have two green jerseys...it's a mess. I do, however, like the new font/wordmarks and the bronze. So I simplified the design, with a single stripe on the helmet and pants (no taper) and piping along the sleeves. I didn't want too much bronze, so it only shows up in the number outlines, like on the basketball uniforms.

MSU.png

Nothing to say for Ohio State. Just fixed the pants stripe.

OhioState.png

I wanted to keep Penn State's look as classic as I could, while still making some changes. I added the nittany lion logo to the collar and pants, and I added a single stripe on the pants to match the helmet. I used contrasting cuffs but not contrasting collars, compromising between their last look and their new uniforms for 2011.

PennState.png

I like it. Simple, yet effective changes. Thank you for getting rid of the black on OSU's uniforms. That's always bothered me.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

There's still black on them haha. Thanks for not destroying MSU with bronze. I actually like what you did there, it works. MSU should always (in my opinion) be wearing minimalistic uniforms-- making last years debauchery a complete mess. The uniforms got funky by the end of the year, as we had what looked like black shoulder yokes on the white unis as well. 2 uniforms is fine for me. 4-5? Negativo.

Nice work. Sorry for the MSU rant haha.

Archived