JohnnyRfl Concepts Topic.

johnrafael

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some designs are alright, but I really don't care about soccer at all... The packers striping doesn't work. The g is way too small on the pants.... There is nothing that excites me about what your concepts are. I don't really care about Big Donkeys.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

some designs are alright, but I really don't care about soccer at all... The packers striping doesn't work. The g is way too small on the pants.... There is nothing that excites me about what your concepts are. I don't really care about Big Donkeys.

I'd hate to agree, but I do, none have stuck to me.

Wow, you are such an ass. <_<

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Thanks. I know it. When I choose the name, I Can't Remember it: Marons/Morons.

But, It's Past. Forgive It. My Last Concept is Below.

SANTOS FC - HOCKEY

Santos+Sharks.PNG

Comments?

Doesn't FC stand for Futbol Club?

Nobody ... I mean nobody ... circles the wagons like The Buffalo Bills

Woah! I love that Lions soccer concept. But I would ditch the throwback kit for a silver one.

Oh, and Ndamukong Suh has "Suh" on the back of his jersey, not "Ndamukong".

And one last thing, I know you're frustrated by the lack of commenting, but you'll have to stay calm. When you complain, people are less likely to comment. And when they do, it will be complaining about your begging. Trust me, I know.

25yzwqg.png

• 2 weeks later...

In your poll, you forgot to add "I can't comment because I know nothing about soccer or lacrosse jerseys so I can't give constructive feedback."

Not trying to sound mean, because I'm being sincere, but honestly, as much as I'd like to give feedback, I can't because I'm not familiar enough with these sports to know what to say.

In your poll, you forgot to add "I can't comment because I know nothing about soccer or lacrosse jerseys so I can't give constructive feedback."

Not trying to sound mean, because I'm being sincere, but honestly, as much as I'd like to give feedback, I can't because I'm not familiar enough with these sports to know what to say.

He's right, you need to add that option to the poll, cause thats what I would have to choose, even though i'd be lying because i commented any way?!?!?!?!?!?!

2043050vl19qK6.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Archived