2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Season

NEW.ERA

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ouch. Talk about going from the penthouse to the outhouse.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Well one thing is James Finch is getting a top name driver, who is a great racer. Now if Finch can get him the equipment, I think it'll be a good fit. James Finch knows racing, and runs one of the better single car teams out there. I wish him all the best, and congrats to AJ on moving to Penske, that team will be very competitive again.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

As much as a 'Dinger fan as I am, he's not going to do much better in Penske equipment than he did in the #43. He hasn't won a race, consistantly fades at the end of races due to not knowing what he needs from the equipment at the moment and what it's going to do next. If he was consistantly finishing in the top 10, then I'd say sure he'll do better, but Penske equipment is not that good and it took a former Cup champion a breakout year for Kesolowski to get them wins. I expect to see Dinger having two top 10 finishes and majority of his finishes from 15-20th.

Archived