New Chrysler Emblem

Legend

I've been seeing some new post-Super Bowl commercials and it looks like Chrysler has a new badge, blue and silver without the circle logo.

Anyone else notice the change?

2ly2w09.jpg

I still haven't seen a detailed version of this even though its been out 2 years, even on the website its unclear.

ytube_hero.jpg

Imported from Detriot? Have we sold Michigan to Canada?

No, but we buy their garbage, literally.

See, Michigan does have a purpose.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

They should have spent the money on a good car designer's salary instead of paying Eminem for his cameo, which made that commercial a whole lot worse.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

They should have spent the money on a good car designer's salary instead of paying Eminem for his cameo, which made that commercial a whole lot worse.

In the shortened ones, there's no Eminem.

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

Ok, it's a shame they still make 3rd rate cars. I wonder which luxury car the Chrysler ripped off for the new version of the 300 or whatever that turd on wheels is.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived