Bills confirm new uniform for 2011

Nick in England

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got an email from the Bills saying "the new uniforms will incorporate the teams storied history while maintaining the signature charging buffalo logo."

They will unveil them at a fan event later in the offseason.

saBS.png

Can we just assume that an "event later this year" will be sometime around the draft?

I'm a little torn on this one. I'm very excited to see the Bills go away from their current mess, but I'm not sure I want to see the NFL fall into the NBA trap of modernizing past identities. That said, I really like the handful of concepts that I've seen that do this (defrank's concept is a good example of this), but I'm thinking more big picture, here.

Can we just assume that an "event later this year" will be sometime around the draft?

I'm a little torn on this one. I'm very excited to see the Bills go away from their current mess, but I'm not sure I want to see the NFL fall into the NBA trap of modernizing past identities. That said, I really like the handful of concepts that I've seen that do this (defrank's concept is a good example of this), but I'm thinking more big picture, here.

why thank you. I am huge with retro designs. I think they are great. I mean, who wouldn't want a return to those throwbacks, with some changes *ahem ahem*? Some teams really do need it.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

((( SPIDER-SENSE TINGLING )))

I get the feeling they're sticking the current logo on a white helmet, going with the current throwbacks from the shoulders on down, and calling it a day. Which, if they do, would be so...predictable.

I know this is a FAT chance, probably fatter than Mark Mangino, but...whatever they do, can they PLEASE resurrect the Champion block numbers? Those numbers just scream "Bills" to me--and I get the feeling I ain't the only one who thinks that.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I get the feeling they're sticking the current logo on a white helmet, going with the current throwbacks from the shoulders on down, and calling it a day. Which, if they do, would be so...predictable.

I know this is a FAT chance, probably fatter than Mark Mangino, but...whatever they do, can they PLEASE resurrect the Champion block numbers? Those numbers just scream "Bills" to me--and I get the feeling I ain't the only one who thinks that.

They have to get rid of that script. It's HORRIBLE. I think red helmets... ya know like my. nevermind.

potd 10/20/12

gee, like the ones in my signature?? No really I think what I have sounds exactly like that.

Off-topic, but your Chargers mock-ups with the gold pants are great, I wish the team would adopt those.

why thank you. if you wish to elaborate, please leave a comment in my post, PLEASE. :D

potd 10/20/12

Predictable? Yes. An improvement? Yes. The Bills uniforms are so bad that, in my opinion, boring and predictable is a very welcome change.

Predictable? Yes. An improvement? Yes. The Bills uniforms are so bad that, in my opinion, boring and predictable is a very welcome change.

That much was never in question. :P

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived