Stadium Designs

Luigi

I like the clean presentation of these. A lot of the details still seem up to the imagination, but what you have gives us a decent idea as to what is going on.

The only thing I'd say is that the seats down each foul line in the outfield should face more towards homeplate rather than straight out. Right now (based on the angle of the aisle being perpendicular to the foul line) you have the seats facing straight out and in all modern stadiums, other than crappy ones like Dolphins Stadium or whatever its called now, they dont face straight in those areas. Also as you have it now, the wall in the part where it jots out near the foul lines, the wall would be very low compared the the rest of the wall around the infield seats and homeplate area because there are more rows of front seats. I know its hard to explain and it might not make much sense, but if you were to draw it 3D, it would become more apparent.

I like the batters' eye things though and overall these are nice.Have you thought about posting the distances of the homerun fence?

If I get what you're saying, I have my thoughts. The pathway above the seats is higher than the seats, it stays on the same level, and creates a wall in right field. You can't really see it, but you know.

I also made this

http://stadiaarcadia.blogspot.com/2010/08/rays-stadium-concept.html

Interesting Rays design. Looks very similar to the current Tropicana Field. I saw a proposed stadium recently for the Rays that had a sail-like retractable roof. It looked amazing and from what Ive heard, theyre in desperate need of something new soon.

Ive been a member here long enough, and never submitted a concept, so here goes. I've been drawing arena concepts for some number of years now, and this is the closest concept to complete that I have. It was drawn in as part of a stadium district, which included this arena, an arena geared towards college events and a full size football stadium, but the arena below was the closest to complete out of the three, and the total image size was about 7000 x 6000.

Design inspiration, the outside walls are take offs of Maple Leaf Gardens, the interior is a combination of Verizon Center, Jobing.com Arena, and the lower bowl the old Memorial Auditorium in Buffalo.

The image uploaded a bit smaller then I had intended, so some of the detail is lost, I'll try and correct it if I can.

CCSLCsubmit.jpg

Great detail and design! I love it and wish I could see the full version. You delineated the various levels of the stadium quite well.

Going to through a bit of a challenge out their for someone, the new BC Place is said to be baseball friendly, if anyone wants to make a mock up to how the dimensions would look like an stuff that would be great.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/bc%20place%20baseball/manicjaguar/Baseball/baseballclassic1.jpg

That's how it really looks for baseball. At least pre-reno.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

This is what I have so far with my stadium concept. Its far from done, but you guys get at least an Idea of where I'm going with this one.

1117777.jpg

"Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.? - 'Broad Street Bullies' coach Fred "The Fog" Shero

1z4y8ms.jpg

"A guy broke into my apartment last week.. He didn't take the TV, just the remote. Now he drives by and changes the channels.. Sick b***ard"

There should be more of these threads, so many cool designs. B)

truth.

What's the best way for a photoshop-illiterate user to make something professional looking like RedRenesis has so awesomely done?

MORE!

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

Archived