Bmac

College Baseball Uniform Concepts

Here is an update for Notre Dame. I originally wasn't sure how 'Notre Dame' would look on the gray jersey, but I tried it out here. I also combined the 2 navy alts into one.

NotreDameHome.pngNotreDameRoad1.png

NotreDameAlt1.pngNotreDameAlt2.png

NotreDameAlt6.pngNotreDameAlt5.png

Florida Gators

Florida recently moved towards a more modern look with their baseball uniforms. That is what I went with here, modern wordmarks and logos. The uniforms are pretty simple. The retro alternate uses the classic Gators script and the old UF circle logo.

FloridaHome.pngFloridaRoad.png

FloridaAlt1.pngFloridaAlt2.png

FloridaAlt3.pngFloridaRetro.png

Florida looks great! I really like the white vest uni, and the retro uni is really sweet. It might be my favorite.

Arkansas Razorbacks

Arkansas' current unis are a mess, IMO. Piping and whatnot everywhere, way too much going on in the script, etc. I tried to keep the same basic style, but toned it down a lot. I also matched fonts between cap and jersey. I included a handful of alternates.

ArkansasHome.pngArkansasRoad.png

ArkansasAlt1.pngArkansasAlt3.png

ArkansasAlt2.pngArkansasAlt4.png

I'm assuming the A on the cap is supposed to be Arkansas' A. Otherwise, very good.

Arkansas Razorbacks

Arkansas' current unis are a mess, IMO. Piping and whatnot everywhere, way too much going on in the script, etc. I tried to keep the same basic style, but toned it down a lot. I also matched fonts between cap and jersey. I included a handful of alternates.

ArkansasHome.pngArkansasRoad.png

ArkansasAlt1.pngArkansasAlt3.png

ArkansasAlt2.pngArkansasAlt4.png

Sorry bmac, you gotta have the Arkansas "A". I like the concept, but the striping isn't as excessive as you lead on.

ArkBaseballHelmet.png

I am a huge college baseball fan - and these are very good.

Nice job & thanks for sharing.

Ask and you shall receive, here is the Arkansas set with their traditional cap logo:

ArkansasHome1.pngArkansasRoad1.png

ArkansasAlt5.pngArkansasAlt7.png

ArkansasAlt6.pngArkansasAlt8.png

just catching up with this. I'm loving Florida! especially the retro.

Arkansas should use the hog on the cap i think...it differentiates them more from Alabama.

also, I'm definitely opposed to a black uniform for them. but, overall these are great.

are you using svg? any chance you could fire that baseball template my way?

The retro Florida set looks great - the vintage circle UF logo really is one of the best logos out there for the Gators.

I like the Arkansas sets too...very well done. As B-B said, the hog might look good on the hats. Nothing against the current A, but the hog is a great logo as well.

Miami Hurricanes

Miami currently has a very decent set of uniforms, but it is not perfect IMO. I tried to keep the colors balanced throughout the uniforms as well as emphasize the U logo. The Canes usually like to change things up a bit in terms of alternates and such, so I put together several combinations.

MiamiHome.pngMiamiRoad.png

MiamiAlt1.pngMiamiAlt2.png

MiamiAlt4.pngMiamiAlt5.png

MiamiAlt3.png

I like the Miami ones but why not use the hurricanes number font...Also, an alternate with the alternate logo would look sick. Maybe a green or orange vest.