Arizona court concept

Kevin W.

Arizona has redone its floor a few times in the past couple of years and I don't like how Lute and Bobbi Olson's names have been relegated to the side, so I decided to make some slight changes to the court.

8e035f4b.png

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I wanted to add the old-school cactus logo opposite of the Pac-10 logos but it looked too cluttered.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

My suggestions:

-Shrink the A down by at least 25%.

-Use the Arizona wordmark at both ends.

-Move the "BearDown" to the sidelines.

-Put the conference logo above the free throw line.

-Put the cactus logo where you have the Pac-10 logo now.

Well, this is something I've been kicking around in my head ever since our court got redesigned.

That is a monstrous center court logo, haha, almost popped out of the screen and punched me in the face.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

That is a monstrous center court logo, haha, almost popped out of the screen and punched me in the face.

It was bigger in the first draft.

the ARIZONA WILDCATS word on the baseline should fit within the sidelines of the court otherwise people on the benches and what not would be stepping on the A and the S would go off the bottom of the TV screen. I dont like the BEARDOWN and it would be better on the sideline like illwauk said. and I miisssss the cactus logo. to me, it's what made the Arizona court "arizona".

The Arizona Wildcats wordmark is that way because the two wordmarks are supposed to be the same size.

With the cactus logo added:

9735756a.png

The Arizona Wildcats wordmark is that way because the two wordmarks are supposed to be the same size.

With the cactus logo added:

9735756a.png

not necessarily true, some teams with different length words on each baseline just have more space between each letter so that each word on each baseline covers the same distance, but just with different spacing between the letter. the Memphis Grizzlies do this for example and the Denver Nuggets used to until they changed it this year. Some teams like the Blazers, have equal letter spacing, like you have here. I just think having two baselines with such extreme different lengths of words looks strange. but thats just me.

also if theyre supposed to be the same as you said, why is one italicized and one not?

No, I didn't mean wordmarks in general, I just meant those two wordmarks.

Archived