WASHINGTON CAPITALS

Sigma Kappa

Hey logomaniax, I am posting my version of Caps logos and jerseys I came up with for another of Puckdrawn competitions. My main inspiration for logos and colors of these designs was the DC flag. What do you reckon?

DC Flag

dc_flag.gif

WashingtonCapitalsLogos.png

Thank you very much for viewing and all of your C&C

sks7copy-4.png

Tremendous concept, and a great color scheme. I'd go with the W with the stars above it on the alternate instead of the star with wings, however. It's a better looking logo and keeps with the three stars theme. Also, the star with wings sort of reminds a little of communist imagery, which would be ironic for a team in Washington (but that might just be me).

I absolutely love the logo on the home and away jerseys - it would be one of the best logos in the NHL, IMO.

1923 1927 1928 1932 1936 1937 1938 1939 1941 1943 1947 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1956 1958 1961 1962 1977 1978 1996 1998 1999 2000 2009

Copyright these marks PRONTO.

That is absolutely remarkable. Like others have said, I'd love to see how this would look if you were to work some blue into it. But it's still outstanding as is.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

While I do like this concept a lot, it just seems a bit bland to me with only two colors. You did a great job, by only using two colors, and there's absolutely nothing about the design itself that I don't like. It just feels as if it's missing something without a secondary color, specifically blue.

The reason I say two colors is because the silver you've used is visible, but fairly faint.

I agree with people about possibly adding blue...I feel like people will complain that red/white is too much like the redwings, sort of like they have been saying blue/white belongs to the leafs not tampa bay. If you are against blue, maybe just make that gold stand out more...

Archived