Los Angeles Jaguars

TaylorGangorDie

Perfect adaptation of an otherwise generic logo to something culturally relevant to LA. My only complaint is the helmet... it might just be my monitor, but it looks more black than green. Change it to green and you'll have far-and-away the best Jaguars-to-LA concept that's been posted here so far.

not a fan of the logo at all, but the jerseys are top notch (besides the black helmet)

This. The one thing I might add is you need to put names on the back. Just PLAYER would be nice.

And maybe you could just use the current Jaguars logo in the new colours.

25yzwqg.png

the helmet is in fact already green, but it's so dark i can understand why you'd say it's black. that was why i used the lighter green in the "shading" areas of the helmet, but i will lighten it up when i make the latest updates to it.

about the primary logo, i want to change it, especially since the rest of the concept came out so great. i'll definitely start on that right now, some of it is difficult because of the fact i'm using ms paint.

There's no need for 2 green pants and 2 white pants. I see that you're going for stripe consistency, but that can easily be achieved with only one of each color pant.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Love the uniforms, nice use of the color scheme and I really like the jag-print on the sleeves and pants.

But the logos... Good lord. No good. The cartoon screaming man in the stuffed jaguar costume must go forever. The shield is fine, though, as long as it doesn't have a modern "LA" in it. Seems like you build up the idea of representing an ancient culture and then throw it away with a font.

I'm gonna end on a good note and say that the helmet looks real nice (and would be perfect with a logo tweak).

updated with new primary and wordmark on secondary:

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn38/DrewDawg0808/jagsfinal.png

Looks pretty good and I love the colors, however this looks eerily similar to a jags concept I made.

just a coincidence. if they're too similar, my bad.

There's no need for 2 green pants and 2 white pants. I see that you're going for stripe consistency, but that can easily be achieved with only one of each color pant.

yeah that's what i was going for. i know how some people on this board can flip if there is no consistency between helmets, sleeves, and pants (see auburn, national championship lol)

The shield is fine, though, as long as it doesn't have a modern "LA" in it. Seems like you build up the idea of representing an ancient culture and then throw it away with a font.

i can see what you meant, hopefully this makes it a little better

about the primary logo, i want to change it, especially since the rest of the concept came out so great. i'll definitely start on that right now, some of it is difficult because of the fact i'm using ms paint.

I just don't understand why people still use this? It's like tightening a screw with a hammer. Download paint.net or inkscape.

The jerseys are good. But am I the only one who doesn't like either logo? I just don't understand what that helmet logo has to do with a team named the "Jaguars". If you took away the 'primary' and showed someone the concept, I really don't think that he/she would think it's for a team called the Jaguars.

I see what you're trying to do with the logo, but it just doesn't fit the team name at all. It just seems like this concept is for some team whose name is something tribal (Indians, Warriors, Tribe, etc.)

Archived