A-Train

St. Louis Cardinals Modern update

Here's what I have as of now... Didn't want to get completely away from tradition.

23l1hlg.jpg

2mpx0ec.jpg

:notworthy:

Love the second one!!!!

That second version of the logo is absolutely beautiful, as I love everything about it. The St. Louis Cardinals should definitely adopt this and replace the current logo.

Wow that is great. 3 things bother me though

the eye looks like it's staring into space. Maybe have it like the current eye, looking at the viewer.

The feet-should be more talons? (I know the current feet are like these but that one doesnt look right either)

The knob at the bottom of the bat doesn't look smooth.

Fix those, you have a winner, and now maybe some uniforms? :) Great job

I think the logo is great. Are you looking to do the same with the cap logo and script?

I think the logo is great. Are you looking to do the same with the cap logo and script?

Yup.

(**)(**)(**)(**)(**)

WOW! Please send this into the Cardinals front office,just to see what happens.

Wow that is great. 3 things bother me though

the eye looks like it's staring into space. Maybe have it like the current eye, looking at the viewer.

The feet-should be more talons? (I know the current feet are like these but that one doesnt look right either)

The knob at the bottom of the bat doesn't look smooth.

Fix those, you have a winner, and now maybe some uniforms? :) Great job

The only problem is the knob of the bat IMO.

Love the second one. the only thing I could see being improved is making the talons thicker or more prominent as someone already said.

Honestly, remove the white highlight from the second one (and fix the knob and maybe the talons), and you'd have a nice little update. Don't know if it's enough of a alteration to warrant a change with the club, but it's very good nonetheless. Although I don't think they'd be adding silver anytime soon. Well done.

Honestly, remove the white highlight from the second one (and fix the knob and maybe the talons), and you'd have a nice little update. Don't know if it's enough of a alteration to warrant a change with the club, but it's very good nonetheless. Although I don't think they'd be adding silver anytime soon. Well done.

Is that a highlight? I thought it was the color of the bird's chest, although I dont know if cardinals have white chests?

Is that a highlight? I thought it was the color of the bird's chest, although I dont know if cardinals have white chests?

Cardinals are pretty much all red, no white chests.

amazing

The bottom one is a complete 100% win. WIN. And that's coming from somebody who hates the cardinals.

yea im LOVING the one with blue. the fat end of the bat dosnt look perfect, like it may have a flat top. and maybe that white highlight on the chest dosnt need to be there. but this is just a beautiful update to a logo that desperately needs it. very well done