Toothless Cracker Kills Trees

The_Admiral

Is it too late for us as a nation to retroactively endorse the secession movement?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Compromise: move all the secessionists to Alabama or Mississippi, either of which we can spare, and send them on their way. The rest of the Southeast can be salvaged, but not those two. Mississippi is the dumbest, poorest, fattest state in the Union. Alabama is probably around there too.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Well Mississippi's already half way there.

Really Mississippi? Really?

Yeah, there was actually a huge flap over that during one of my last years in MS. There was a vote on whether or not to remove the Confederate Battle Flag & you talk about a polarizing issue, that is definitely one of em. One guy from Alcorn State staged a sit-in at the famous flag stands @ the Biloxi beach in protest of the flag until the vote was over, hoping that it would be voted out of legitimacy. With that being said, it won by a landslide & it still flies proudly over Mississippi.

Georgia had a pretty similar design, but that one actually succumbed to the polls back in '03 (mainly because Georgians realized that in order to advance into the 21st century, that :censored: had to go). Not without controversy, however. Either way, I hate the crap out of that flag.

Well Mississippi's already half way there.

Really Mississippi? Really?

Yeah, there was actually a huge flap over that during one of my last years in MS. There was a vote on whether or not to remove the Confederate Battle Flag & you talk about a polarizing issue, that is definitely one of em. One guy from Alcorn State staged a sit-in at the famous flag stands @ the Biloxi beach in protest of the flag until the vote was over, hoping that it would be voted out of legitimacy. With that being said, it won by a landslide & it still flies proudly over Mississippi.

Georgia had a pretty similar design, but that one actually succumbed to the polls back in '03 (mainly because Georgians realized that in order to advance into the 21st century, that :censored: had to go). Not without controversy, however. Either way, I hate the crap out of that flag.

If only Georgia had really moved on. Georgia's current flag is just the first CSA flag with the Georgian seal added. They just went from a famous Confederate design to a less famous one to avoid the uproar.

Damn it Georgia.

And the ignorance and hatred continue. Some of you people are unbelievable.

Throw an entire region under the bus, how closed minded and ignorant some of you are.

To be honest, some of this is tongue-in-cheek & shouldn't be taken seriously. Or at least that's what I'm thinking. If anybody is seriously proposing secession in this thread...lolwut

Throw an entire region under the bus, how closed minded and ignorant some of you are.

To be honest they kind of deserve to be thrown under the bus.

And as stated above I don't think that any of us are actually serious with this talk.

Don't get me wrong, I love the South. I've been there several times and had a blast. But the South brings the stereotypes and criticism on themselves with stupid stunts like Updyke's. It's just a game. No matter how much better you think the SEC is than any other group of teams in sports, it's still not worth poisoning trees over.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

As I said before, all Alabama fans should disown this guy and tell him to root for UAB or Troy... Hell, have him root for North Alabama even.

A reasonable fan, weather he roots for Alabama or Auburn, should see that this guy has some big issues.

And as stated above I don't think that any of us are actually serious with this talk.

Deserve to be thrown under the bus? It's crap like that statement that piss me off. Many of this might be tongue in cheek but since I have moved up north I have heard an amazing amount of ridicule and slander about the region I grew up in. No, one idiot's action does not mean an ENTIRE region should be thrown under the bus. The South is not perfect, it has plenty of issues but I dare you find one area that doesn't.

niagaraq.png

As I said before, all Alabama fans should disown this guy and tell him to root for UAB or Troy... Hell, have him root for North Alabama even.

A reasonable fan, weather he roots for Alabama or Auburn, should see that this guy has some big issues.

I don't think even North Alabama deserves him, nuts like that need to be in a home or something. My goodness it's just a sport lol

niagaraq.png

Deserve to be thrown under the bus? It's crap like that statement that piss me off. Many of this might be tongue in cheek but since I have moved up north I have heard an amazing amount of ridicule and slander about the region I grew up in. No, one idiot's action does not mean an ENTIRE region should be thrown under the bus. The South is not perfect, it has plenty of issues but I dare you find one area that doesn't.

We don't try to destroy local landmarks in revenge for football games and duct-taped jerseys in other parts of the country. That this happened and became a big deal is why you're seeing all the ridicule.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

We don't try to destroy local landmarks in revenge for football games and duct-taped jerseys in other parts of the country. That this happened and became a big deal is why you're seeing all the ridicule.

It;s one guy! I could rattle a list of idiots in every single region. Hell just recently those Dodger fans who beat up the Giants fan, does that mean I should say the entire Pacific Coast is full of thugs now? This one guy does not define an entire region of millions of people. What is hard to get about that?

Stupid rivalries gone to far happens everywhere to say it's only in the South is really ignorant.

niagaraq.png

It;s one guy! I could rattle a list of idiots in every single region. Hell just recently those Dodger fans who beat up the Giants fan, does that mean I should say the entire Pacific Coast is full of thugs now? This one guy does not define an entire region of millions of people. What is hard to get about that?

Stupid rivalries gone to far happens everywhere to say it's only in the South is really ignorant.

Judging from Finebaum, he's not nearly as unique as you portray him to be.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Judging from Finebaum, he's not nearly as unique as you portray him to be.

There are nutty people everywhere. If you really think this incident defines millions and millions and millions of people in a large region you a truly an idiot.

niagaraq.png

I live in Fayetteville. With regards to football, folks are certifiably crazy in the South.

Today, we are all otaku.

Archived