Toothless Cracker Kills Trees

The_Admiral

Yeah the SEC is huge down there, but stuff happens everywhere. From what I hear English soccer fans make SEC fans look tame. i don't know how true it is but wiki has a whole page dedicated to violence and vandalism and things just for the football over there. I have come to realize that people everywhere are nuts. There is never a reason to take a rivalry to such an extreme. I have plenty of SEC fans in my family and among friends, from LSU to Auburn, Georgia and Florida and it's all been good natured. Most fans are good but there are always those few the ruin it for everyone else.

Also sorry for any insults, I get my panties in a bunch way to easily sometimes :P

niagaraq.png

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Compromise: move all the secessionists to Alabama or Mississippi, either of which we can spare, and send them on their way. The rest of the Southeast can be salvaged, but not those two. Mississippi is the dumbest, poorest, fattest state in the Union. Alabama is probably around there too.

Agreed, but only if we can round up all the effete liberals who lament that America is socially puritanical compared to Europe into Oregon and send it out to ocean.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Archived