NCAA Football Realignment Concept Project (ACC)

vicfurth

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At first glance, I thought the Hawai'i concept looked terrible. But after looking at it some more, it makes a lot of sense. The colors are like what you'd see on a Hawaiian shirt or something. People are always gonna say green and red looks like Christmas, or red and yellow is McDonald's, but I don't see any problem with it here. Very nice work, not only on that, but on most of these.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Very nice concepts. Can't wait to see what you do with Oregon :)

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

OREGON DUCKS

THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

Ah, Oregon. This is where I pray that the project doesn't get derailed. However... We'll see, lol.

I tried my best to include all five colors they use now: Green, Lightning Yellow, White, Carbon, and Black. We have another 9-combo school (they'd could mix/match the socks for more combos too). There's only nine because I decided against multiple helmets. Speaking of which, the helmet is green with Lightning Yellow "O". The thin black stripe says "DUCKS" all the way around the helmet.

The jerseys aren't nearly so subtle. The striping is an edgier take on the wings. Now it's more batarang-like. The tapers continue on the back of the knee. Two other main design elements are the gradient under-sleeves and the sublimated "O" on the front and back of the jerseys. The inside collar says "Quack"

I'll let you guys talk about this one. Hopefully this is the one that generates a lot of buzz.

Potential Combos Are:

Green/Lightning

Green/Green

Green/White

White/Lightning

White/White

White/Green

Lightning/Green

Lightning/White

Lightning/Lightning

OregonDucks.png

OregonDucks2.png

OregonDucks3.png

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Woah... that's... pretty damn cool.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Ok so i just threw up all over my keyboard. I would get rid of the gradient and re-do the pants. Give the pants a similar style stripe thats on the jersey. I would also get rid of the logo behind the the numbers and maybe add a wordmark to the front of the jersey.

Ok so i just threw up all over my keyboard. I would get rid of the gradient and re-do the pants. Give the pants a similar style stripe thats on the jersey. I would also get rid of the logo behind the the numbers and maybe add a wordmark to the front of the jersey.

So, basically, start over again, right?

Ok, after further consideration, these uniforms are, well, rather conservative. I was expecting much more than a revamped highlighter uniform. Maybe darken the yellow and put the wings on the helmet.

lose the gradient

asap-actually faster than asap.

also lose the sublimated o

also lose the stripe on the helmet

on a lighter note, i love the numbers, and the reflective strip on the pants!

So... You like the gradient on the pants but not the under-sleeves? Hehehe, you're weird. ;)

I didn't want an overly-done set. They're actually pretty conservative now (all they have is the wings)

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I am not a fan of the lightning yellow. I don't know I think it is just too much with the yellow throughout the set. I like the design and all but I think the yellow is just too much to handle. Overall though I really like the design but I would get rid of the gradient as the many others said above me.

I'm seriously the only person who doesn't like these, at all?

I'm not a big fan either. I say the biggest problem is the number font change. Their current font is beautiful, keep that. I don't mind the gradient stripe, too much. It looks best on the white, but not the best option for the other colors. And the neon green, I'm not really sold on it. I like their neon yellow. But I get what you were trying to do.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Archived