NCAA Football Realignment Concept Project (ACC)

vicfurth

Washington State looks good only UCLA left in the PAC-12 if I'm correct. What is the next conference you are planning on revealing?

Something with a tad different flavor

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Though it is unusual to see UCLA wearing Nike, I love it.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I love the PAC-10 "grand finale"! Very nice way of finishing this conference off.

Washington: Gorgeous. The perfect striping, perfect font, and perfect purple-to-gold-to-white ratio. Absolutely gorgeous. 10/10.

Washington State: See Washington, but substitute purple and gold with red and silver. Gorgeous once again. 10/10; but have you tried a silver alt? It could be an awful idea, but I thought it could work....

UCLA: Sometimes, changing up the classics goes horribly wrong. But that is not the case here. I really, really, want this to be rule. 10 out of 10!

25yzwqg.png

INDEPENDENTS

There are only three independent schools in my world. They also happen to share the Commander-In-Chief's Trophy. In honor of our veterans, the next portion of the project is our armed forces academies:

2011Independents.png

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

ARMY BLACK KNIGHTS

Be all that you can be

ArmyBlackKnights.png

Super, super simple here. No digi-camo used, just black and gold.

The patches on the chest reflect each player's division in the Army. I thought that would be a little more aesthetically pleasing than on the sleeve. One of the flags is backwards to show it blowing in the wind.

You know, that's a neat idea putting the three service academies as the independents in this project. They always play each other every year for the Commander in Chief's Trophy, so why not have them all together as the 'lone wolves', so to speak.

As for Army, it's plain and simple... but, that's a good thing. A school like Army just doesn't lend well to anything flashy or over the top. The same with Air Force and Navy. Simple is better here.

Army - It's better than the look before the current one, but not as good as the current

Navy - Awful, just scrap the look and start over

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Care to elaborate? That isn't exactly constructive criticism. You need to actually give a reason why it's "awful" and requires him to "start over"

Anyhow, here is my constructive criticism for Navy:

Navy: I love this. I never liked that they used red, and the way you did the stripes is phenomenal. NOBs and the basic, yet classic number font are a great touch here, too. I think this could easily be one of your best concepts yet. 10/10.

25yzwqg.png

Care to elaborate? That isn't exactly constructive criticism. You need to actually give a reason why it's "awful" and requires him to "start over"

Navy: I love this. I never liked that they used red, and the way you did the stripes is phenomenal. NOBs and the basic, yet classic number font are a great touch here, too. I think this could easily be one of your best concepts yet. 10/10.

It's just not clicking with me, if Navy did wear those, I would avoid their games at all cost, the colors are like sky and piss instead of navy and gold, the stripes aren't consistent and that weird little notch in the 2 all bug me.

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

It's just not clicking with me, if Navy did wear those, I would avoid their games at all cost, the colors are like sky and piss instead of navy and gold, the stripes aren't consistent and that weird little notch in the 2 all bug me.

You're an idiot. This would be "sky and piss":

skyandpiss.png

This was pulled directly from the concept; navy and gold. These are basically the colors they use now, stupid. You need to pay attention in your seventh grade art class.

navyandgold.png

25yzwqg.png

Archived