NCAA Football Realignment Concept Project (ACC)

vicfurth

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps I should elaborate on Navy.

I was going for both of the typical Naval Academy uniforms. That's why the basic template is different between the two schools. If you google navy uniforms, both generally come up

As for the argument I see brewing, let's cut that out. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, despite how they present it.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I think the real problem is the you went too simple with Navy. I like the away uniform because the stripes on the shoulders are like an actual Navy uniform, but the stripes on the sleeves for the home look too old fashioned. They work for throwbacks, but not for an actual uniform. If you added an anchor to the helmet, that would be a HUGE improvement. Do that, get rid of the stripes on the home uniform, and give them white pants at home, and these would look really good.

THAT, is constructive criticism.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

As I said before with Army, the service academies don't lend themselves to anything flashy.

I like the Navy jerseys because of it's clean and simple look. Heck, I think it's a neat idea to base it off of the traditional uniforms.

Wow, was this necessary?

"This was pulled directly from the concept; navy and gold. These are basically the colors they use now, stupid. You need to pay attention in your seventh grade art class."

Yes. People have tried many things to get him to shut up and stop trolling, but none of it works. So I tried something different.

Can't wait for Air Force. Hoping to see some lightning bolts.

25yzwqg.png

MIDWESTERN CONFERENCE

I re-named the Big 10 as the Midwest Conference. Divisions line up like this:

EAST:

-Illinois

-Indiana

-Ohio State

-Penn State

-Purdue

-Northwestern

WEST:

-Michigan

-Michigan State

-Iowa

-Iowa State

-Wisconsin

-Minnesota

MidwestConferenceLogo.png

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I like everything about Air Force except the fact that there is a silver stripe on the helmet and no silver anywhere else on the uniform. I think making the helmet stripeless would be your best option. The lightning bolt is strong enough to stand alone on the helmet and there aren't traditional stripes anywhere else on the uniforms.

And I'm excited to see how the Big Ten turn out!

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

MIDWESTERN CONFERENCE

I re-named the Big 10 as the Midwest Conference. Divisions line up like this:

WEST:

-Illinois

-Indiana

-Ohio State

-Penn State

-Purdue

-Northwestern

EAST:

-Michigan

-Michigan State

-Iowa

-Iowa State

-Wisconsin

-Minnesota

MidwestConferenceLogo.png

This probably makes too much sense, but I think Ohio State, Penn State, Purdue and Indiana should move to the East and Iowa, Iowa State, Wisconsin and Minnesota should move to the West. Either that or change the division names. If they're geographical, they need to at least make sense.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I was going to say what harrington said. If you're going to use geographically specific names for divisions, they should be based on geography. Why put the farthest east teams in the west and vice versa? Makes no sense to me.

Archived