NCAA Football Realignment Concept Project (ACC)

vicfurth

Maryland: I'm sorry, but I can't stand this. The random teal is totally random and adds nothing to the concept but eye sores. I like the belt and helmet, but that's about it. The font, pants, jersey, are all meh, and I would have really liked to see more uniform combinations without teal. I mean, if you wanted to use teal, you have to incorporate it in the entire uniform, not just slap it on the sleeve because it looks cool. I really thought you could do something great with Maryland. This is disappointing. 3/10.

I'm sorry if I came off too harsh, but I really think you should take all this into consideration.

25yzwqg.png

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maryland: I'm sorry, but I can't stand this. The random teal is totally random and adds nothing to the concept but eye sores. I like the belt and helmet, but that's about it. The font, pants, jersey, are all meh, and I would have really liked to see more uniform combinations without teal. I mean, if you wanted to use teal, you have to incorporate it in the entire uniform, not just slap it on the sleeve because it looks cool. I really thought you could do something great with Maryland. This is disappointing. 3/10.

I'm sorry if I came off too harsh, but I really think you should take all this into consideration.

I agree. The teal is just way too random.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I agree, the teal does not look very good, I think you should just eliminate it and find a way to incorporate the flag pattern on the jerseys somehow.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I really like the teal, but if you're going to use it I would eliminate the black on the jerseys. I would also use teal more frequently throughout the uniform.

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

Wow, not the typical reaction this project has usually gotten. Suppose ya can't knock all 130 out of the park.

I'll post the next installment in the morning. Be looking for Miami Hurricane$.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

MIAMI HURRICANES

I really tried to play into the two-color feel of the logo. Different striping is split into green/orange all around, but I feel that I struck a good balance. I tried to show all uniform combination possibilities, but they wouldn't all be used (E.G., orange over green).

MiamiHurricanes.png

MiamiHurricanes2.png

MiamiHurricanes3.png

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

About Maryland (not like you need another no, but anyway): there's a reason they used to wear it.

I dig Miami, it's a modern take on an already modern design. Not much else to say on that, except for I wish they had a green alt helmet. Looks super sharp with their colors, as we saw last year.

Archived