Roswell Invaders Concept

AnythingChicago

How would you rate Roswell Invaders...  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hate to be a pain, but really?

reallya.png

And 7 of those replies were mine... :blink:

People don't comment much around here unless a request is involved. And, yes, begging for comments makes you come across as a pain

I dunno, some concepts get a crap load of replies...

25yzwqg.png

Okay here goes.

-Make the font on the jerseys cleaner (part of the E is chopped off, same with the O in Ross)

-Don't use a clip art image for the UFO

-Put more detail into the alien head logo

-Add some piping or pinstripes

-Take away the collar almost no baseball teams wear T-shirts out on the field (BTW the back of the home jersey doesn't have a green collar)

-Color in the "inside" of the jersey

That's about it. ^_^

Add larger numbers on the back to that list.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Okay here goes.

-Make the font on the jerseys cleaner (part of the E is chopped off, same with the O in Ross)

-Don't use a clip art image for the UFO

-Put more detail into the alien head logo

-Add some piping or pinstripes

-Take away the collar almost no baseball teams wear T-shirts out on the field (BTW the back of the home jersey doesn't have a green collar)

-Color in the "inside" of the jersey

That's about it. ^_^

Thanks for the C&C! But first off, the font is supposed to be like that (it's a quirky font). Second, I used the simpler alien and UFO logos because I really don't know how to make logos... Any advice?

I will get to the rest of your comments ASAP (which might be up tonight).

25yzwqg.png

Thanks for all the comments, guys. When I started putting down the blueprint for this, I knew it would be a hit and miss kind of thing. And I guess I struck out. So I'm just gonna take one for the team here and call it a day.

If anyone's still interested, I am still working on my "College Football Teams like Oregon" concepts. I am currently working on Baylor but am in need of a font. If anyone has that font or something similar, feel free to PM me or post it in my "Baylor font" thread in the requests section.

25yzwqg.png

• 2 months later...

Archived