College Baseball Uniform Thread

Bmac

Kennesaw State has been rocking an alternate uniform that is plain black and white. Their helmet logos and cap logos are too tiny. their black caps have plain white logos.

when your color scheme is as usefull of one as gold and black, how do you let this happen?? (though their regular uniforms...neck down...are nice).

rp_primary_BB-UAB.jpg

rp_primary_BBMmphidswin.jpg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The white button on the cap with the white front panel is one of those little things that is really annoying. The whole hat would look a lot better if it were blue.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

The white button on the cap with the white front panel is one of those little things that is really annoying. The whole hat would look a lot better if it were blue.

Well, I'd hate to see the white front panel become a big thing again, but one or two teams wearing it here and there... its kinda fun.

Well, I'd hate to see the white front panel become a big thing again, but one or two teams wearing it here and there... its kinda fun.

A decent number of Nike teams do it. A minority, to be sure.

But are any of those hats made by Nike? And did any of those teams move to that design after Nike started making their uniforms?

AFA's hats are made by The Game. I seem to remember the white panel front being one of their "things". I think quite a few teams in The Game hats have the panel.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

AFA's hats are made by The Game. I seem to remember the white panel front being one of their "things". I think quite a few teams in The Game hats have the panel.

Texas Tech comes to mind (UA school).

6288820.jpeg

edit: their hats are new era.

But are any of those hats made by Nike? And did any of those teams move to that design after Nike started making their uniforms?

Virginia Tech's hats definitely are, and I'm pretty sure Penn State's are, too. Those are the only ones off the top of my head. And VT's are a Nike development. I'm not trying to say that it's something Nike's making them do (though with all of the Nike bashing around here, I can certainly see why you read that that way...wasn't my intent. I happen to love Nike's baseball hats), I'm just pointing out that Nike schools do it.

why in the world would anyone copy the "JAYS" script. Come up with something original! (2nd photo)

TCU started the move from Pro-Line to Nike last year (tons of pro-line uniforms and 2 Nike ones). So far, this season they have worn 3 Nike uniforms (and there are still at least 2 that they have, but haven't worn).

Game 1 vs. Kansas

TCUbaseball11.standalone.prod_affiliate.58.jpg

Game 2 vs. Kansas

KansasTCU2_001.standalone.prod_affiliate.58.jpg

Game 3 vs. Kansas

KansasTCU6.standalone.prod_affiliate.58.jpg

Game 4 vs. Baylor

TCU_Baylor138-vi.jpg

purple mesh top (swoosh on sleeve, rather than chest, this season) can be seen here:

Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

Game 1 vs. Kansas

Game 2 vs. Kansas

Game 3 vs. Kansas

Game 4 vs. Baylor

TCU_Baylor138-vi.jpg

So, depending on the day of the week, the Horned Frogs are either ripping off the Rangers, the Twins, or the Blue Jays. You'd think they'd be able to keep a balance and work in some National League ripoffs.

New photo of Troy's road uniform.

183793_10150094171687109_275964387108_6564943_3010809_n.jpg

183568_10150094171257109_275964387108_6564934_3547681_n.jpg

God, Adidas/Reebok just eats a bag of :censored: when it comes to uniform design.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

why in the world would anyone copy the "JAYS" script. Come up with something original! (2nd photo)

TCU started the move from Pro-Line to Nike last year (tons of pro-line uniforms and 2 Nike ones). So far, this season they have worn 3 Nike uniforms (and there are still at least 2 that they have, but haven't worn).

Game 1 vs. Kansas

Game 2 vs. Kansas

Game 3 vs. Kansas

Game 4 vs. Baylor

TCU_Baylor138-vi.jpg

purple mesh top (swoosh on sleeve, rather than chest, this season) can be seen here:

I see 3 MLB rip-offs. Blue Jays, Twins and Rangers

KansasTCU1.standalone.prod_affiliate.58.jpg

From the neck down minus the ripped off sleeve logo, that is an awesome uniform.

Good Lord, finding a good looking college baseball uniform is like finding a hockey fan in Ghana.

Good Lord, finding a good looking college baseball uniform is like finding a hockey fan in Ghana.

I know I'm biased, but I think Arizona's whites are one of the better ones in the game.

3b51bd06.jpg

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

That "ripped off" TC logo actually goes way back at TCU in baseball.

If it doesn't go back before 1961, it's ripped-off.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Dude, stop stealing bandwidth.

Fixed.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived