LIONS LOGO CONCEPT

detam

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-The mane looks kind of ratty. It has too many hair jags.

-the position of the back legs is not very intimidating or athletic looking since they are side by side.

-thicker lines.

It seems like your idea is so close to what they already have, why not do something really different, beacuse there's no way to improve upon the jumping/swatting lion. In my mind, the updates the lions did 2 years ago was perfect and there's not a whole lot of improvements that can be made from it. They took it from a boring silhouette to something cool and modern with just a few small lines of detail.

-The mane looks kind of ratty. It has too many hair jags.

-the position of the back legs is not very intimidating or athletic looking since they are side by side.

-thicker lines.

It seems like your idea is so close to what they already have, why not do something really different, beacuse there's no way to improve upon the jumping/swatting lion. In my mind, the updates the lions did 2 years ago was perfect and there's not a whole lot of improvements that can be made from it. They took it from a boring silhouette to something cool and modern with just a few small lines of detail.

Ok i will try to come up with something new its but lions are hard to draw lol

Lionshelmet.png

Not to discourage you, but I would start over with a different pose all together. It is too similar to the current logo's perspective and pose, but it doesn't match the quality. I don't think going this route will yield the result of "Wow, this is much better than their current one!" But if you try something completely different, and keep working at it and refining it, who knows?

Think outside the box.

Not to discourage you, but I would start over with a different pose all together. It is too similar to the current logo's perspective and pose, but it doesn't match the quality. I don't think going this route will yield the result of "Wow, this is much better than their current one!" But if you try something completely different, and keep working at it and refining it, who knows?

Think outside the box.

Just articulated what I've been thinking. Maybe a stalking pose like the old logo, or him standing and looking up proudly.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Archived