MLB Teams in Cream

Bouj

Yeah, I dont see the objection.

The giants adopted a new wordmark at the same time - fans would have either bought a new jersey for that or not. I can't possibly see how the cream would have been a definitive factor then.

Now, Giants fans will either buy a cream jersey or they won't. But that's the only home option they have.

For those who have a cream alt, there can't be any more objection to that than to any alternate jersey. Every alt is a money grab; cream can't be singled out in that case.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a Giants fan I like the cream colored jersey. I makes The Giants different then the other 29 teams. Plus for fan, buying a cream jersey means that dirt doesn't show up as much which is always a plus.

How are you getting dirt on your jersey? I would wager that any stain that a fan would get on a white jersey would also show up on a cream jersey.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

As a Giants fan I like the cream colored jersey. I makes The Giants different then the other 29 teams. Plus for fan, buying a cream jersey means that dirt doesn't show up as much which is always a plus.

How are you getting dirt on your jersey? I would wager that any stain that a fan would get on a white jersey would also show up on a cream jersey.

Pretty much any stain on a cream jersey would be more noticeable on a white jersey. I thought that was common knowledge.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Pretty much any stain on a cream jersey would be more noticeable on a white jersey. I thought that was common knowledge.

I repeat my question - how are you getting dirt on your jersey? Are you actually playing ball in it? Are you laying it over puddles for dames to walk over? I don't wear jerseys, though considering the price (of legally-produced ones), I'd take a lot of precautions to ensure that I didn't get stains or "dirt" on it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Cole_hamels-2.jpg

i absolutely love the Phillies in their cream colored alts. to me they look very white under the bright sun, but they look fantastic. i own a victorino replica. :)

The problem with these isn't the jersey....it's the shoes/socks.

What if the stain is cream-colored? :winks:

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

That was actually a problem for a Southern California team whose primary uniform color was blue. If I'm not mistaken the team in question was the Santa Monica Lewinskys.

I retract my stain comment

raiders-2.png

Those don't need to be cream, but they should definitely be the full-time home uniforms.

Yep, the Twins should have put the newly revamped workmark and all letters/numbers in navy with a red outline. That would have eliminated the need/use for the throwback. It was embarassing when the Twins wore the throwbacks for the grand premier of their new park, and even more embarassing because, sloppy wordmark and all, it is superior to the newly redesigned home jersey.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Archived