Bmac's MLB

Bmac

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cincinnati Reds

Coming into this, I had like 3 or 4 different themes I wanted to use for the Reds. So I tried to combine them without going overboard. First off, I kept black, I think it works great as a trim color. I think their current unis are great, so I ended up going mostly with that look, but then added the Big Red Machine era piping. I also threw in two new alternates, based on some of my favorite baseball uniforms of all time. The first is a sleeveless pinstriped jersey, complete with the pinstriped cap. The second is white sleeveless with a white cap. The BP uses the Reds wordmark (which I also changed in the primary logo) and a black/red cap. How did I do?

RedsHome.pngRedsRoad.png

RedsAlt1.pngRedsAlt2.png

RedsAlt3.pngRedsBP.png

I have a White Sox white cap exactly like that and always thought they should use it on Sundays.

Love the concept. The gray with pinstripes and the cream set with the pinstriped hat are my favorites, along with the white cap of course.

Awesome work.

WhiteSoxAlt1.png

And of course the fact that the White Sox are wearing white socks!!! this set is awesome!!! I'm even digging the black pants which I normally hate!!!

canada.png

I appreciate the kind words everyone! Anyone else before I move on?

I love the Sox jersey. the logo. everything is beatiful. the Reds are classic and modern. love that. your D-Backs were badass. just to name a few. awesome work man. I respect you dearly.

wrb141.jpgnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Im Abby.. nice to meet you

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

Cleveland Indians

Let's face it; Chief Wahoo is on his way out of the Indians identity. The block C caps are taking over, as are the block wordmarks. While I like them as a throwback, I think they are a little bland for primary uniforms. So I went with a new font, which I feel fits much better (yes, it is the same one from my original MLB series like 2 years ago.). The matching C is used on the caps. Chief Wahoo is left to the sleeves. Red undershirts, socks, and belts return to the home set, with navy on the road. Included are two alternates; navy and white sleeveless. The BP uses a double-outline feature on the wordmark, numbers, and NOB.

IndiansHome.pngIndiansRoad.png

IndiansAlt2.pngIndiansAlt1.png

IndiansBP.png

Also, there are some aspects of the current Chief Wahoo logo that I dislike, so I cleaned it up a bit (original on left, mine on right):

IndiansLogos.png

Love this series, my favorite MLB series on these boards. I like this look for the Indians. My only complaint is the blue alt. I think it would look better if you used the same wordmark that you used on the BP jersey and I think Chief Wahoo should at least be on the BP hat. Other then that great job. Can't wait to see what you got for the Mets!

3535rx3.jpg

Yes! Thank you for shaving Cheif Wahoo. The concept looks great and I love your font choice for them. I really love this thread.

Shaving Chief Wahoo?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Yes! Thank you for shaving Cheif Wahoo. The concept looks great and I love your font choice for them. I really love this thread.

Shaving Chief Wahoo?

The lines on Chief Wahoo create the illusion of a moustashe.

wrb141.jpgnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Im Abby.. nice to meet you

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

Looks great so far! Just when you do the Marlins, please keep teal!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived