Bmac's MLB

Bmac

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Los Angeles Anaheim Angels

In my MLB, there is no LA A of A nonsense. It's just the Anaheim Angels. Navy cap with red bill used at home, solid navy on the road. Among other reasons, the navy cap allows the A logo to stand out nicely. The uniforms stay pretty much that same, though all beveling and drop shadows are gone. Also, gold is now a permanent part if the identity, primarily being used in the logo. A handful of alternates are included.

AngelsPrimaryLogo.png

AngelsHome.pngAngelsRoad.png

AngelsAlt2.pngAngelsAlt1.png

AngelsAlt3.pngAngelsBP.png

While I live the navy caps, I don't think this set is working, honestly. The uniforms are pretty much entirely red (meaning the details/piping), and only the cap is navy.

Let's take a look at Wally here:

t_36397.jpg

The sleeve stripes have navy along with the belt area, and it looks more intentional, rather than just making the cap navy.

Wow, how did I miss this, lol? Anyways, it's a 10/10 for me. The home uniform looks great in cream. One of the biggest problems I've had with the black Astros cap is that it's hard to see from a distance(no contrast between the black and burnt orange).

the colors are black and brick red not orange

• 2 months later...

I know you havn't posted in here since late August, but I think I can speak for most people on these boards when I say please don't be done with this series.

EDIT: Nevermind (on the first part). Didn't see the newest Halos concept was from today.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

I have about 24/30 teams completed, so I might as well post the rest. We'll see what happens when I get to the teams that I haven't gotten much done for. For now, moving on...

Los Angeles Dodgers

New primary logo, modernizing older elements. Uniforms feature old style piping and the primary logo as a sleeve patch. Included are 2 alternate uniforms and an alternate cap.

DodgersPrimaryLogo.png

DodgersHome.pngDodgersRoad.png

DodgersAlt1.pngDodgersAlt2.png

DodgersBP.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived