Iowa Oaks redesign

Osborne

Really nice designs. I hope you'll be making some Uniforms. I really like this logo!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

One of my favorite team names. I like what you've done in your update. I wasn't completely sold on the font in the logo, but...I think the execution for a modern take on an old logo is well done on the whole.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

• 1 month later...

Very nice! Great work for a newer member! Maybe make the acorn/ball logo bigger, and use that for the cap? It would be more distinguishable. Then for the jersesys have the road one say IOWA with the O as the acorn/ball. Then the home jersey say OAKS and again, have the O be the acorn ball. Give it a try? I'd like to see an all beige hat too for the home and a blue with beige beak for the road.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived