Knicks Logo Update

JQK

Ye. That one without the orange shadowing is a winner for me. In experimenting though, this lettering always looked strange on the jersey.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I really like it. its clean and classic... but for some reason, it hurts my eyes. Anyone else have that? Is the blue maybe too light? I can't really tell.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Like previously mentioned, it just needs a little darker blue to add some contrast like so...

KnicksConceptFix.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I dig it.. Actually, last week I was floating an idea for a knicks re-brand in my head and that logo is similar to what I was thinking of doing, ditching the 3d effect and triangle and updating the basketball. Good Job on it.

Like previously mentioned, it just needs a little darker blue to add some contrast like so...

KnicksConceptFix.png

This is good. I think you should thin the white outline. Also, if you make uniforms, I think you should keep the current unis but subtract the black (just blue, orange, and white) plus using the New York font from the logo (http://sportslogos.net/images/logos/6/216/full/qq6jhhi515f6i5d38errfwyr1.gif) instead of the current New York font.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

JQK - really nice update. Have you ever thought of doing a New Jersey Devils logo, or have you in the past?

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

KnicksConceptFix.png

This is good. I think you should thin the white outline. Also, if you make uniforms, I think you should keep the current unis but subtract the black (just blue, orange, and white) plus using the New York font from the logo (http://sportslogos.net/images/logos/6/216/full/qq6jhhi515f6i5d38errfwyr1.gif) instead of the current New York font.

You know I'm not the one who made this, right? I just changed the color, which hopefully JQK will do too. Can't wait to see an update from him.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I was just going with what the colors were, but i'm with Colorwerx. If they do simplify the logo, they should simplify the color scheme, and go with one blue. Preferably, the uniform blue...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

This is going to sound crazy... but I think you might have went too dark with the blue. I would try to find a happy medium. I like that the Knickerbockers have a lighter blue that a lot of teams seem to stray from.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

This is going to sound crazy... but I think you might have went too dark with the blue. I would try to find a happy medium. I like that the Knickerbockers have a lighter blue that a lot of teams seem to stray from.

That is the Knicks uniform blue.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived