Northeastern Univ. Huskies Concept

speedy

It's been well over a year - maybe even two - since I've posted a concept, so with a little down time from school and work and inspired by another thread I've decided to take a hack at my Northeastern University Huskies.

For reference, they currently wear the Chicago Blackhawks template, a bit unoriginal. While they don't have the history of BU or BC, they play in the most historic arena in the area and should have sweaters that are instantly identifiable as NU, not a Hawks farm team.

NEU-1.png

C&C very much appreciated.

I like them. Good on ya for getting rid of that god-awful husky logo.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

These are nice. Simple, yet effective. And nice work on getting rid of that ugly, possessed husky.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I'm loving this entire set, especially the alternate jersey since the shoulder/sleeve style reminds me of the Wild's red jerseys that I like so much. Overall, I'm glad to see more of these college hockey concepts popping up, since despite being in a place that has a couple of collegiate hockey teams, I'm not all that familiar with some of the East Coast teams. Plus, it's just a visually-appealing set to begin with too.

Archived