Searching for your 'whale'

Was in the Salvation Army today, and they had a Bruins Pooh Bear, Sharks pre-Edge, Lady Liberty, and Canucks navy and maroon. None of them had their proper crests, Instead they had a giant "Hockey for the Homeless" across the chest. :cursing: :cursing:

ClevelandBarons1976t.JPG

Either home or away, it matters not, but would love the '76 version with the Ohio number patches on the sleeves (they dropped them for their second and final season in the NHL).

Seriously, I would KILL for this Barons jersey!!! I just can't find one...

My other whales:

- 1995-99 Rimouski Oceanic game worn white jersey (with a little effort, should be easy to find...)

12siroisg4104.jpg;

- 1999-2000 Rimouski Oceanic game worn blue jersey (the only year they had blue numbers on blue jersey)

rimouski_oceanic_1999-00_front.jpg;

- 1998-2003 Sherbrooke Castors game worn jersey

castors55f.jpg;

- 1972-73 Quebec Nordiques jersey

224.jpg;

- 2000's Montreal Expos authentic grey jersey (Jose Vidro or Vladdy Guererro) and BP jersey with "Montreal" lettering

10866_01_lg.jpg

b7c3brinruw207i6sxvwwppi4.gif

Great forum... I'm a huge A's fan. My whale is the A's road caps from 1993. They wore them for only one season. Solid green cap with green bill but the white A's logo instead of the gold one that is on the road caps now.

al_1993_oakland.gif

I wear a 7 1/2 I've only found it in a 6 7/8 on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OAKLAND-AS-1990S-HAT-CAP-VINTAGE-FITTED-SIZE-6-7-8-/370529768523?pt=US_Hats&hash=item56454b944b

Thank you so much for any help!

Great forum... I'm a huge A's fan. My whale is the A's road caps from 1993. They wore them for only one season. Solid green cap with green bill but the white A's logo instead of the gold one that is on the road caps now.

al_1993_oakland.gif

I wear a 7 1/2 I've only found it in a 6 7/8 on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OAKLAND-AS-1990S-HAT-CAP-VINTAGE-FITTED-SIZE-6-7-8-/370529768523?pt=US_Hats&hash=item56454b944b

Thank you so much for any help!

Yeah, that's a great cap that I would love to own too!