Searching for your 'whale'

This is definitely a whale for me:

1194875266_fe7c98c061_o.png

IMO, the best Tigers jersey ever.

It's unfortunate they decided to wear it at home, and with pinstriped pants. There's no reason that one shouldn't be around today as a road alt.

Come again? I don't think the Tigers have ever worn pinstripes. At least not in the past 80 years or so;

OldRomanSig2.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The alt from this set has joined my list of Whales. If anybody has an L or XL they are looking to move, let me know. I've had a hell of a time finding one on eBay.

Sharks09.png

***Credit to nhluniforms.com for the graphic.

I actually own a Marleau Alt jersey with the "C"... I believe it's an XL. Barely worn but I love it... would take a good amount to part ways

It may not be a whale to some of the well-connected, but for the life of me, I can't find one of these in a size 7 and 3/8...pMLB2-4511455dt.jpg

I have been looking for the Sunday white cap from this same uniform set for quite some time. There has been quite a bit of game used Beavers stuff on eBay recently and at fairly decent prices. Unfortunately, nothing has come up in a 7 1/2.

It may not be a whale to some of the well-connected, but for the life of me, I can't find one of these in a size 7 and 3/8...pMLB2-4511455dt.jpg

I have been looking for the Sunday white cap from this same uniform set for quite some time. There has been quite a bit of game used Beavers stuff on eBay recently and at fairly decent prices. Unfortunately, nothing has come up in a 7 1/2.

I have that Sunday white cap and it's gorgeous. ^_^

Another whale of mine is the Beavers' black cap with red bill and red P, from the previous uni set.

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.

Current whales:

Yellow #9 twill Oregon football jersey size M

Anthracite/volt #1 twill Oregon football jersey size M (or #5 or #21)

Yellow #11 Oregon uniform from Kellen Clemens era size M or L

Got your clemens jersey right here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-OREGON-DUCKS-AUTHENTIC-TEAM-APPAREL-FOOTBALL-JERSEY-11-SIZE-MENS-LARGE-/110840346320?pt=US_NCAA_Fan_Shop&hash=item19ce9976d0

OD_Signature.jpg

Current whales:

Yellow #9 twill Oregon football jersey size M

Anthracite/volt #1 twill Oregon football jersey size M (or #5 or #21)

Yellow #11 Oregon uniform from Kellen Clemens era size M or L

Got your clemens jersey right here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-OREGON-DUCKS-AUTHENTIC-TEAM-APPAREL-FOOTBALL-JERSEY-11-SIZE-MENS-LARGE-/110840346320?pt=US_NCAA_Fan_Shop&hash=item19ce9976d0

Thank you sir, not really what I wanted but close, if I can get it for a low price I'll definitely get it.

Also, that Philadelphia Phillies' St. Patrick's Day cap with the white bell-shaped front panel from the early '80s. Not just one of those crappy "replicas" though. If I have to see another American Needle remake of it, I might be sick.

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.

I believe this is available somewhere, I've just had a crazy difficult time looking for this Pittsburgh Penguins snapback. Hell, I can't even find it on Google images.

boston-bruins-snapback-cap.jpg

This hat is the same style as the one I'm looking for. It has a navy blue crown and powder blue brim. It has "Pittsburgh" written on the front like this hat and has this logo above the script.

I saw someone wearing this hat once and I want it really bad now.

Sorry for the size of the image, I didn't know it was that big.

I believe this is available somewhere, I've just had a crazy difficult time looking for this Pittsburgh Penguins snapback. Hell, I can't even find it on Google images.

This hat is the same style as the one I'm looking for. It has a navy blue crown and powder blue brim. It has "Pittsburgh" written on the front like this hat and has this logo above the script.

http://www.hatland.com/store4hats.cfm/hats,4,18125.html

http://www.hatland.com/store4hats.cfm/hats,4,18125.html

Awesome. Thanks alot! I didn't think of checking hatland.

Archived