Searching for your 'whale'

Looking for a 2010 World Cup Yaya Toure Ivory Coast green jersey. 538ee7c4eef4e63e0e8f79684ac3-grande.jpg

I want it to be a replica, I missed the boat when they were being sold, and now can't find anything in the L size anymore. Only places I see them are on questionable websites.

Edit: http://www.uksoccershop.com/products/11010.html

This looks legit right? Shipping is the only problem I would have in this case.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all missed the boat in the mid-2000s, when a whole bunch of blank XFL replicas popped up on eBay. You can still get some teams, but I haven't seen an Outlaws one in forever, though I snagged an L.A. Xtreme one and had EPS turn it into a beautiful Tommy Maddox jersey.

I got 2 XFL jerseys from my local Sports Authority back in the day for $5 a piece. I was younger, and didn't think anything of it other than I'd use them to play football in my neighborhood with. Turns out I still have them, a Birmingham Thunderbolts jersey and an Orlando Rage one.

Now if my mom had kept my Yankees away jersey with the 99 World Series patch on it. :cursing:

2ly2w09.jpg

Kings Classic Edge

I'd love to get my hands on one of these were they every produced or does anyone know a site that has them?

For me, the Kings should have never left those purple and gold uniforms, and messed with a good thing. The colors were unique, and you can't beat having the crown in the center of the jersey like that. To answer your question, I would check Ebay for any older style uniform. You have the potential of finding something at a lower price than elsewhere.

Kings Classic Edge

I'd love to get my hands on one of these were they every produced or does anyone know a site that has them?

For me, the Kings should have never left those purple and gold uniforms, and messed with a good thing. The colors were unique, and you can't beat having the crown in the center of the jersey like that. To answer your question, I would check Ebay for any older style uniform. You have the potential of finding something at a lower price than elsewhere.

I can find the old ones all over, but I want that edge cut one and thats the issue I'm having. I found tons on fake ones, but I've never seen the real one online or anywhere for that matter.

untitled-6.jpg

Kings Classic Edge

I can find the old ones all over, but I want that edge cut one and thats the issue I'm having. I found tons on fake ones, but I've never seen the real one online or anywhere for that matter.

I'm really shocked they don't sell that one online. I swear I've seen fans wearing the Edge version. Maybe they sell it at Staples?

Manchester-City-icon.png

God, those jerseys are common here. I'm not sure if I saw any in the TeamLA shopthis year though, despite their three on ice appearances. Maybe they'll be on clearance after the playoffs if they don't continue wearing them?

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

God, those jerseys are common here. I'm not sure if I saw any in the TeamLA shopthis year though, despite their three on ice appearances. Maybe they'll be on clearance after the playoffs if they don't continue wearing them?

If you happen to see one in a medium, I'm willing to pay if you can help me out with it. Does the Staples have an online shop for gear?

untitled-6.jpg

If you happen to see one in a medium, I'm willing to pay if you can help me out with it. Does the Staples have an online shop for gear?

http://www.staples.ca/ENG/Catalog/stap_home.asp?CT=1

B)

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

I have two whales:

-Florida Marlins Teal Alternate Jersey (Size: Adult Small or Youth XL)

-Miami Dolphins Navy Jersey (same size)

I found a Dan Marino Miami Dolphins Navy Jersey at a Ross once (though it was a large).

http://www.gamewornuniforms.com/catalog/floridamarlinsmarlinstealbps-c-484_83_312_843.php

http://www.gamewornuniforms.com/catalog/floridamarlinsgameworntealbps-c-484_83_312_845.php

• 2 weeks later...

My whale is definitely a size 7 1/4 Reds 90s Pinstripe hat. I had one as a kid and I am so upset that I got rid of it. But it was in bad shape because I was young and I didn't know how to take care of hats like I do now. I tried ebay and no luck in my size. :(

I added one of my long time whales today.

A 1978 New York Rangers (with the new york script) Phil Esposito jersey!

The jersey was lettered in '78 and is PERFECT!!!

The New York Rangers had one of those odd uniform changes out of the blue around that time period, when they inexplicably switched to red/blue stripes on the sleeves, and a crest on the jersey. It looked like the Winnipeg Jets, but thankfully, the Rangers soon returned to their senses and brought back the usual set.

I added one of my long time whales today.

A 1978 New York Rangers (with the new york script) Phil Esposito jersey!

The jersey was lettered in '78 and is PERFECT!!!

The New York Rangers had one of those odd uniform changes out of the blue around that time period, when they inexplicably switched to red/blue stripes on the sleeves, and a crest on the jersey. It looked like the Winnipeg Jets, but thankfully, the Rangers soon returned to their senses and brought back the usual set.

The '78 jersey has the diagonal NEW YORK script.

Rangers27.png

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Does anyone know of anywhere selling the Montreal Canadians 100th year sweaters, the 4 vintage ones they wore?

I don't, except for ebay. I've been looking for a replica of the blue one with the white C but haven't been successful yet. The crazy striped one should be the easiest to find.

Archived