Searching for your 'whale'

Does anyone know of anywhere selling the Montreal Canadians 100th year sweaters, the 4 vintage ones they wore?

I don't, except for ebay. I've been looking for a replica of the blue one with the white C but haven't been successful yet. The crazy striped one should be the easiest to find.

That's the one I'm looking for but can't find a medium replica of it anywhere.

untitled-6.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know of anywhere selling the Montreal Canadians 100th year sweaters, the 4 vintage ones they wore?

I don't, except for ebay. I've been looking for a replica of the blue one with the white C but haven't been successful yet. The crazy striped one should be the easiest to find.

Here you go youcan'tseeme:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REEBOK-MONTREAL-CANADIENS-BLUE-PREMIER-THROWBACK-JERSEY-SZ-MEDIUM-/300722394967?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4604739757#ht_672wt_1037

The seller has them in many sizes so twi can also find one for himself.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REEBOK-MONTREAL-CANADIENS-BLUE-PREMIER-THROWBACK-JERSEY-SZ-MEDIUM-/300722394967?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4604739757#ht_672wt_1037

Cheers! zpqmaowl also sent me the same link yesterday and I made the purchase yesterday morning. Hopefully it ships soon.

untitled-6.jpg

I got one of my whales today! Authentic, too.

qoxSj.jpg

How much? Is it your proper size?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

With the massive amount of jersey collectors we have here, I thought this would be a good place for a topic where we could all hopefully help each other out. Every collector has that great white whale that they are after, the piece that would either complete or serve as a cornerstone in their collection. If we have more eyes looking, things are found easier. So, to everyone that is looking for a must have item, post it here and maybe one of your other CCSLC members will have info on where to find it.

I'll start it off: I've been searching for a Miami Matadors jerseys for years. Why? It is the last team jersey I need before I have a full set of Florida hockey teams that have played in the NHL, IHL, ECHL, WHA2, or SPHL.

Post your hard to find items and maybe we can all help each other out. :hockeysmiley:

Do you own a St. Petersburg Renegades jersey? I would think those would be extremely difficult to find, the defunct Renegades played at the old Bayfront Center in the 1980s.

Nash: $120, and it's a size big but not too bad, add in the fact that I'm still growing and it's perfect.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Detroit Tigers late 90s 5950 cap. 7 1/8

Orange bill, "tiger through the D logo"

I saw them at the park a few years back, and a few times online. Been looking around now, and have had no luck. Checked Lids, NewEra official site, and ebay. Any other ideas? Also checked at Comerica last week and had no luck.

detlogosbanner.jpg

My whale is a Seattle Mariners 1994 Alternate Jersey. Seattle4.jpg

It has to be '94, because in '95, the white outline on the "Mariners" lettering was removed and I need that extra white! silly2.jpg

I think I like it better without the white. I dunno.

My whale is a Seattle Mariners 1994 Alternate Jersey. Seattle4.jpg

It has to be '94, because in '95, the white outline on the "Mariners" lettering was removed and I need that extra white! silly2.jpg

I think I like it better without the white. I dunno.

I do too, the extra white just muddles the wordmark IMO. To each his own though.

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.

Fairly simple, but the Montreal Expos' royal blue cap that they wore just prior to moving to DC, but with a velcro back, pretty much just like the '47 MVP hats. Bought one from the Expos team store right after they announced the move and wore it to death, and it's starting to really show its age.

I appreciate the link but I'm looking for an XL, and the seller doesn't even have a L.

With the massive amount of jersey collectors we have here, I thought this would be a good place for a topic where we could all hopefully help each other out. Every collector has that great white whale that they are after, the piece that would either complete or serve as a cornerstone in their collection. If we have more eyes looking, things are found easier. So, to everyone that is looking for a must have item, post it here and maybe one of your other CCSLC members will have info on where to find it.

I'll start it off: I've been searching for a Miami Matadors jerseys for years. Why? It is the last team jersey I need before I have a full set of Florida hockey teams that have played in the NHL, IHL, ECHL, WHA2, or SPHL.

Post your hard to find items and maybe we can all help each other out. :hockeysmiley:

Do you own a St. Petersburg Renegades jersey? I would think those would be extremely difficult to find, the defunct Renegades played at the old Bayfront Center in the 1980s.

Hmm, no Renegades jersey. There have been a few 1-2 season pop up leagues in FL but sometimes not even the team itself had enough jerseys! That's why the lowest I go is single A level. Since the creation of this topic I've been lucky enough to snag 2 Matador jerseys, a white replica and a black goalie cut authentic.

Although technically I'm a team short again as I've yet to pick up one from the new Solar Bears.

This, this, or this. XL, $50 or less.

51785236.jpg100913.jpg

119048.jpg

I talked to a few sports stores in London, and they're apparently IMPOSSIBLE to find. Guess I'll just have to get lucky some day.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived