Searching for your 'whale'

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably sounds like a silly whale, but I swear I cannot find this hat anywhere.

bobcatshat.jpg

Had a chance to buy it when it first came out, but I'm a cheapskate and figured they'd be on the clearance shelf eventually. Don't think I've seen one in almost two years, not even on Ebay. Looking for a S/M.

I've been looking for this same hat but for the Thunder. It's all but vanished!

• 3 weeks later...

Cleveland Barons (NHL) and the Blue Jackets CCM third jersey are on my list. Barons will be hard to find, as the only ones I have seen on ebay have the incorrect crest.

Agreed and far over priced for the quality they offer. Why CCM doesn't produce one is beyond me.

untitled-6.jpg

They don't make an Oakland (not California Golden) Seals jersey, either. I'd love to get a first-year Barons jersey, because those sleeve numbers inside the state of Ohio are the best.

Would also like to score a Golden Seals jersey from their final Pacific Teal/UCLA shoulder stripes era. Alas, some things just aren't meant to be, it seems.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• 3 weeks later...

You need to wear those out in public as often as possible.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Oh i plan on scaring the neighbors with some heavy thigh showing this summer. It will pair nicely with my M&N White Shooting jacket I just picked up. I'll look like a regular Randy Breuer. front.jpg

Oh i plan on scaring the neighbors with some heavy thigh showing this summer. It will pair nicely with my M&N White Shooting jacket I just picked up. I'll look like a regular Randy Breuer. front.jpg

honest question, because I have no idea. Do you actually wear the shorts when you go "out on the town" or grocery shopping or anything else? hahaha cuz i would have a hard time thinking of when i would wear those

spacer.png

spacer.png

CCSLC Side Note: winters in buffalo's original choice for a screen name was "Randy Brewer"

(this may not be true)

honest question, because I have no idea. Do you actually wear the shorts when you go "out on the town" or grocery shopping or anything else? hahaha cuz i would have a hard time thinking of when i would wear those

Haha, maybe the current ones. But no, mostly just around the house. I'm not big on looking like a vagrant in public :)

Haha, maybe the current ones. But no, mostly just around the house. I'm not big on looking like a vagrant in public :)

My best friend on these boards - Cowboy Kevin (who mostly lurks here) - has a pair of game-worn Dallas Cowboys Silver-Green home pants.

I'm constantly telling him he needs to wear them to work on Casual Fridays.

My best friend on these boards - Cowboy Kevin (who mostly lurks here) - has a pair of game-worn Dallas Cowboys Silver-Green home pants.

I'm constantly telling him he needs to wear them to work on Casual Fridays.

HAHA. That would be stellar. Yeah my casual Fridays has devolved into Jersey Fridays.

Archived