Searching for your 'whale'

How much?

Not bad, worth it if it get your whale.

Not at all. Plus having beers that night made me say :censored: it, let's bid this thing up.

Now my next matter is, do I customize it with someone who played that night or leave it blank?

bufg.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from Ebay, where do you look to try and get some of these jerseys, looking for a few and would like some help

Well, being a frequent ebay user that's always my first thought. Otherwise, just thrift shops if you get lucky enough. Maybe sports memorabilia shows would work as well.

bufg.png

Grown men should not wear jerseys, pure and simple.

Oh this is going to end well.

I'm sorry, but I believe that only kids should wear them, maybe because few adults at Carolina Gamecock football games wear them. On the other hand, the ones that do, look like complete morons, since they also wear cargo shorts.

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

I'm sorry, but I believe that only kids should wear them, maybe because few adults at Carolina Gamecock football games wear them. On the other hand, the ones that do, look like complete morons, since they also wear cargo shorts.

There is a pretty active WWE thread in the lounge if your looking to be a douche there too.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

There is a pretty active WWE thread in the lounge if your looking to be a douche there too.

Says the one with the WWE crap in your signature. Real classy, bro.

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

Welcome to the board, thanks for the troll, now get the :censored: out.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

No thanks. I like this board just fine. I believe that the only grown men that should wear jerseys should only be professional athletes.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

No thanks. I like this board just fine. I believe that the only grown men that should wear jerseys should only be professional athletes.

ngbbs51255359f0b71.jpg

Eh. I personally don't wear my jerseys outside (would rather buy a team hoodie since it's much more versatile), but the game is a place to put up your feet and let your (metaphorical) hair down. Life's too short not to get too into a game.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

And people honestly don't understand why Shamecock fans make you hate them......

I wear baseball jerseys on a regular basis (hardly ever to an actual game). I only wear my hockey jerseys when I'm at a game. I don't wear football Jerseys ever.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

What is wrong with cargo shorts?

Not sure if they're out of style or not. However, I'm now living in Minnesota, where apparently jeans shorts never went out of style.

What is wrong with cargo shorts?

Everything is wrong with cargo shorts. As is wearing a jersey if you're older than 10 years old.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

Well, then. Making jerseys in adult sizes seems like a terrible marketing strategy by Nike, Reebok, Adidas, Puma, Majestic, Champion, Koho, Starter, K1, Gemini, etc.

Someone should let them know, they must be really embarrassed that those haven't been selling. At all.

qvAvG.jpg

Archived