Searching for your 'whale'

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found another place selling a knockoff of the Cleveland Barons...not bad, but it has the wrong crest as usal. At least they aren't asking for $110 like the ones that are on ebay...$40

http://www.etsy.com/listing/152155343/gilles-meloche-hockey-jersey-stitch?ref=shop_home_active&ga_search_query=Barons

Just wish the NHL would sell legitimate ones.

70389454.png

Kevin-Love-SR.jpg

THIS! but in a mens medium or small, im guessig swingman would be easier to find too, but I have only seen XL for these, help!!! I know they were only around 2 seasons but they were everywhere at the time.

I've had great luck on Ebay. Got game worn Black (Randolph) white (pavlovic) blue (unused team issue) from the equipment manager.

Since the new jersey release, I've been looking for this shirt, in XL with absolutely NO LUCK:

p5599744dt.jpg

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Additionally... it's a Sports Specialties cap that was popular in the late '80s and early '90s. The plain (two-color) "snapbacks" came out in the '80s, and they proceeded to come out with corduroy, white, black, pinstripe, fitted and many other versions. I'm a fan. Have some originals I probably should have sold when they came back.

Is Sports Specialties still around?

Additionally... it's a Sports Specialties cap that was popular in the late '80s and early '90s. The plain (two-color) "snapbacks" came out in the '80s, and they proceeded to come out with corduroy, white, black, pinstripe, fitted and many other versions. I'm a fan. Have some originals I probably should have sold when they came back.

I think someone here said they eventually were acquired by one of the big guys. Not sure which. They all have a version of this cap now.

I think someone here said they eventually were acquired by one of the big guys. Not sure which. They all have a version of this cap now.

I don't have anything to back it up, but I think I remeber reading somewhere that Sports Specialties was acquired by Nike.

I don't have anything to back it up, but I think I remeber reading somewhere that Sports Specialties was acquired by Nike.

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/06/20/business/company-news-nike-agrees-to-acquire-maker-of-sports-caps.html

http://www.nytimes.c...ports-caps.html

Thanks! I know I had several of their caps in the '90s, and I think they used to have the NBA draft caps before Adidas acquired the rights. N

Looking for the Rays plaid bill cap as a gift. 7 3/8 preferred, but an increment in either direction would suffice also. The Rays' official stores don't have them.

And the eternal search, a Tampa Bay Mutiny first year white jersey.

Snagged one on eBay. $36 (shipping included). Just arrived today!

[beautiful blue jersey]

I'd definitely trade my $30 Ovechkin WC jersey for this.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Nice pickup.

I'd always associate the Caps with RWB, but their blue set was pretty sweet. Like the hockey stick striping too. Not a fan of the number font, though.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

[beautiful blue jersey]

I'd definitely trade my $30 Ovechkin WC jersey for this.

There are actually quite a few on eBay at a decent price (between $30 and $70) and some moderately priced authentics (like $120 or so). I just searched "ccm washington capitals jersey" and I got a good amount. You could probably play with the search terms to find more.

Nice pickup.

I'd always associate the Caps with RWB, but their blue set was pretty sweet. Like the hockey stick striping too. Not a fan of the number font, though.

I absolutely love that shade of blue, and the striping was unique without being gaudy. And that Capitol Dome logo was where it belonged, on the shoulders. And the number font.... I mean... there's a reason I bought a blank one :lol:

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

• 2 weeks later...

Archived