Searching for your 'whale'

Looking for the Rays plaid bill cap as a gift. 7 3/8 preferred, but an increment in either direction would suffice also. The Rays' official stores don't have them.

And the eternal search, a Tampa Bay Mutiny first year white jersey.

As a Marlins fan who kinda sits on the fence between the Rays and the Fish, I certainly took notice when the Rays wore the bRAYzers plaid-bill caps back in 2010. (As a hat collector, I also took notice of how difficult they are to find these days). But every now and again, one pops up on eBay so I'll let you know if I see one in my "travels".

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know of a good place to buy Edge 2.0 Authentics online besides E-Bay. Googled it several times and the only feasible place I've come across is River City Sports out of Winnipeg... Which would be fine if they ever had more than 5 teams in stock.

Looking for a red Pirates vest jersey, like so:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Licensed-MAJESTIC-PITTSBURGH-PIRATES-SEWN-Baseball-Jersey-RED-New-/370633582466?var=640032637987&hash=item564b7ba782

But I don't really trust that seller. He has those, which he oddly has quite a few in stock, and also has red jerseys with McCutchen on them. Cutch never played in those jerseys. Both of those, plus the price, makes me think they are fake. So if anyone sees any or knows where else I could find one, preferably XL, lemme know.

2ly2w09.jpg

After getting back into hockey these playoffs after not paying much attention to it since the lockout in 04-05 I've decided that it would be really cool to get the four hockey jerseys my parents got me as a little kid. A white Mighty Ducks jersey (which I have a picture of myself in when I was three days old), a red Florida Panthers, white Canucks, and a black Coyotes. I also really want an Islanders fisherman jersey since I've adopted them as my new team to follow.

0140010001452.jpg

I realize trying to find a Korean jersey in the United States is going to be near impossible but I still need Doosan's away jersey for my collection!

Too fast to live, too young to die. -지드래곤 (G-Dragon)

Because the Aggies know how to dress for gameday..

I've been looking for an LSU purple baseball jersey, size M, with the Tigers script written across the front for some time now. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, a new target: the 2008 Rays Stars and Stripes. I guess I could cross over to the thrift store thread as well, I was able to pick up 2009, 2010, and 2011 new at a yard sale. Size doesn't matter in the least, looking to use it just as a display in my (growing) Rays collection. I did find a plaid bill, the Trop sells them but only in 7 7/8 and 8, just clearing out stock.

I think between 2008 S&S and St Pattys green I have all the caps the Rays have worn on-field as I don't believe there was a different one for the 1999 TATC day.

Edit: Actually that's not true at all, I forgot about the throwback unis that occured in the years prior to wearing the Smokers set. Don't think those were ever available though.

Found my Whale. Been looking for this for the past two years. Milwaukee Brewers TATC jersey and hat. Cannot be more excited as I was to find it.

Congratulations. Those TATC jerseys are really tough to find.

Now if only I can find a Red Sox one...

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After almost 2 months of searching ebay every day for my whale, I've picked this beauty up for $70.00 NWT and couldn't be happier

fisherman.jpg

That's awesome, what a steal! What size?

2ly2w09.jpg

After almost 2 months of searching ebay every day for my whale, I've picked this beauty up for $70.00 NWT and couldn't be happier

fisherman.jpg

That's awesome, what a steal! What size?

It's a large, which is my size so I'm extremely happy.

In case anyone is looking for any of the TATC jerseys. Not much time left on the Rays one. I have a very small bid on the Angels one at this time. I'm not going to be crushed if I don't get it. So if you want it go ahead an bid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-TAMPA-BAY-DEVIL-RAYS-TURN-AHEAD-THE-CLOCK-FUTURE-JERSEY-TATC-48-/290959821674?pt=US_Baseball_Fan_Shop&hash=item43be8e8b6a

mbVzNlk1BqhpDi_0KCqdsIA.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-ANAHEIM-ANGELS-TURN-AHEAD-THE-CLOCK-JERSEY-Sz-48-/261264882253?pt=US_Baseball_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cd499ba4d

mBqgWdKhCAdA-e9uE_QHRWg.jpg

One of these:

roster.jpg

manip25.jpg

Hamilton Steelheads jersey from the show Power Play

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived