Searching for your 'whale'

Another one, which I cannot even find a picture of.

About 10 years ago or so CCM made fashion jerseys and I had a light blue Avalanche one. It had white & black trim w/ navy/dark blue on the shoulders. No burgundy/red on the jersey. Unfortunately it was ruined and I've never been able to find a replacement.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please Get here the watch Knights of Badassdom online.Also Get here.Please Get here the watch Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones online.Also Click this to watch.Please follow the watch Inside Llewyn Davis online.Also Get here.Please Click this to watch the watch Enemies Closer online.Also source.Please follow the watch Visitors online.Also Click this to watch.Please Click this to watch the watch Stranger by the Lake online.Also Follow this link.Please click here the watch That Awkward Moment online.Also source.Please Click this to watch the watch Run & Jump online.Also Click this to watch.Please Click here to watch online the watch Gimme Shelter online.Also Get here.Please follow the watch Papirosen online.Also Follow link.Please click here the watch The Last Match online.Also click here.Please Follow this link the watch Gloria online.Also follow.Please Follow this link the watch Band Of Sisters online.Also Click here to watch online.Please Get here the watch Indigo Children online.Also Click here to watch online.Please Get here the watch I, Frankenstein online.Also Follow this link.

You sir, will not last long here

Okay...... when I was a little kid, I lived with my dad for 4 years in Connecticut (Dual-Citizenship because my Mom is Canadian. I used to watch Danbury Trasher games with him and always wanted a jersey. Does anyone know where I may find one?

:wub:(dance):boogie:(bow):jawdrop::censored:(sleepz):puke::woot::sleeping::hockeysmiley::therock::oops:

I think I like smilies too much!

About 10 years ago or so CCM made fashion jerseys and I had a light blue Avalanche one. It had white & black trim w/ navy/dark blue on the shoulders. No burgundy/red on the jersey. Unfortunately it was ruined and I've never been able to find a replacement.

Yeah I think I remember this - you sure it wasn't made by Starter?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Now that I scored this whale (Detroit Stars throwback game jersey)...

Now for this whale, game used of course...

6-22Lincecum_zps8fa34c31.jpg

Is that really a belt loop right in the center on the front, with the buckle behind it? WTF?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

You may be right. It's been so long, I can't remember. If I can find my old Hot Off The Ice catalogs, I think there's a picture of it in one of them.

You may be right. It's been so long, I can't remember. If I can find my old Hot Off The Ice catalogs, I think there's a picture of it in one of them.

I think it was starter because I remember almost buying a Flyers one of the same kind.

Haha - a bit O/T, but I loved the Hot Off The Ice catalogs. There was a series, all done by the same company, that also featured the NFL, MLB, and NBA (the NBA's catalog was called "Nothin' but Net", IIRC). I think the publisher was 1-800-PRO-TEAM, which used to be Manny's Baseball Land. Wish I could remember the names of those great catalogs. Then there was StarStruck, Manny's Baseball Land, and a couple others. Amazing how the internet pretty much destroyed sports catalogs.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

$T2eC16dHJHgE9n0yHBqpBQYNduyzdQ~~60_35.J

Another whale - I had back in the day and would love to have again. Oakland A's Elephant Sunglasses spring training cap in a 7 3/8.

Didn't HatClub sell that hat last year? It wasn't the original run of hats, but HatClub had four or five teams' BP hats that New Era recreated, and I could have sworn the A's were one of those teams. Not sure if they sold out.

I noticed these on their siteimg_0480_1.jpg

Is that what you meant, or did they have the mesh material version recreated at some point last year?

I thought they had the mesh...but it might have been that one...haha. Wish I could be of better help.
They were mesh, but if I recall, they were black rather than green. I could be misremembering that but I believe the fact that it was black rather than green is what kept me from buying one. I snagged a few other teams and they are indeed the original mesh BP material.

Came so close to getting my whale last week. Lost out on a lime green authentic Orlando Thunder jersey in the closing seconds.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Came so close to getting my whale last week. Lost out on a lime green authentic Orlando Thunder jersey in the closing seconds.

Just out of curiosity, what's the difference between an authentic and replica from that era? All the designs and numbers were screened on the game worns anyway and I can't imagine the material would be much of a difference between an authentic and something like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/WLAF-12-Orlando-Thunder-Jersey-Large-/131110842465?pt=US_Football&hash=item1e86d0b061

Screenprinting is much thicker, jersey material is much thicker, spandex inserts down the sides, double-layer material on the shoulders, and the mesh is much more elastic than the replica version.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

After being struck by olympic fever again...I really am thinking about picking up one of the 1960's alternate Team USA Jerseys that they wore this weekend as well as in Vancouver. The "replica" is only $80 on IceJerseys.

pavelski-kessel.jpg?itok=cUW-JZy7

6oq4fhs.gif2wp8bci.gif

3e7148f5-799f-4b32-b700-9f45eab0ac3c_zps

Blackhawks | Cubs | Maple Leafs | Bears

That replica Ice Jerseys sells isn't exact, though. It's a white Rangers jersey with the USA script, and a flag where the shield should be.

That replica Ice Jerseys sells isn't exact, though. It's a white Rangers jersey with the USA script, and a flag where the shield should be.

You're correct. I'm just too "frugal" (read-cheap) to pay for the ones that are exact.

6oq4fhs.gif2wp8bci.gif

3e7148f5-799f-4b32-b700-9f45eab0ac3c_zps

Blackhawks | Cubs | Maple Leafs | Bears

I have all of the Eagles mini Riddell helmets but missed out on getting the 75th Anniversary 1933 one when I had the chance. The only mini one I can find on eBay is a custom made one which I don't want. Anyone know where else I could track one of these down? My searches the past few years have turned up nothing.

b5b8581bb9f46918d3c1e7112d9b_zps546d5ab1

Archived