Searching for your 'whale'

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ That should be an easy one to take down! As a collector of Starter jackets, the Hornets pull overs are super easy to find. It's the Hornets satin jackets that'll be a wrestle.

Also, FINALLY, years later I conquered a whale. It's sort of a silly whale but I love it.

Scored the 2006 / 2007 Anaheim Ducks road jersey. Why did I want it? For several reasons. Mostly so I could do some customizing to it and make it into a sweet Selanne Cup Final jersey. But also that honestly, that was a great time for myself. I have a lot of fond memories of watching NHL games and being in school. To think I was in grade 6 hahaha. But it was at that time I decided to start looking at these forums, as you can tell I joined in 2007 so, the rest they say is history.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

I'm now looking for the jersey and/or the cap from this uniform the Detroit Tigers wore only once, in 1995 (the cap was worn on the road from '95-'97)

lyt91yqgb37tv2auexddonqll.gif

The cap is available at mickeysplace.com

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I think I spotted one of my whales on Ebay. The seller has some pretty good reviews, but they also have some poor reviews. Has anyone bought from this seller before?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Randy-Johnson-2001-Arizona-Diamondbacks-Purple-Cooperstown-Jersey-Mens-S-2XL-/271415065859?pt=US_Baseball_Fan_Shop&var=&hash=item3f31993d03

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I think I spotted one of my whales on Ebay. The seller has some pretty good reviews, but they also have some poor reviews. Has anyone bought from this seller before?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Randy-Johnson-2001-Arizona-Diamondbacks-Purple-Cooperstown-Jersey-Mens-S-2XL-/271415065859?pt=US_Baseball_Fan_Shop&var=&hash=item3f31993d03

http://mshop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=35286666

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Omaha%20Knights%20Tim%20Ramholt%202006-0

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Omaha%20Knights%20Tim%20Ramholt%202006-0

What size do you need? I have one that's too small for me.

XL

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived