twi

Searching for your 'whale'

^ That should be an easy one to take down! As a collector of Starter jackets, the Hornets pull overs are super easy to find. It's the Hornets satin jackets that'll be a wrestle.

Also, FINALLY, years later I conquered a whale. It's sort of a silly whale but I love it.

Scored the 2006 / 2007 Anaheim Ducks road jersey. Why did I want it? For several reasons. Mostly so I could do some customizing to it and make it into a sweet Selanne Cup Final jersey. But also that honestly, that was a great time for myself. I have a lot of fond memories of watching NHL games and being in school. To think I was in grade 6 hahaha. But it was at that time I decided to start looking at these forums, as you can tell I joined in 2007 so, the rest they say is history.

I'm looking for a sleeveless Orioles jersey replica circa late 60's.....they said a Starter made these a few years ago but have not been able to find one....any help would be appreciated in advance!

I'm now looking for the jersey and/or the cap from this uniform the Detroit Tigers wore only once, in 1995 (the cap was worn on the road from '95-'97)

lyt91yqgb37tv2auexddonqll.gif

I'm now looking for the jersey and/or the cap from this uniform the Detroit Tigers wore only once, in 1995 (the cap was worn on the road from '95-'97)

lyt91yqgb37tv2auexddonqll.gif

The cap is available at mickeysplace.com

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I think I spotted one of my whales on Ebay. The seller has some pretty good reviews, but they also have some poor reviews. Has anyone bought from this seller before?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Randy-Johnson-2001-Arizona-Diamondbacks-Purple-Cooperstown-Jersey-Mens-S-2XL-/271415065859?pt=US_Baseball_Fan_Shop&var=&hash=item3f31993d03

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I think I spotted one of my whales on Ebay. The seller has some pretty good reviews, but they also have some poor reviews. Has anyone bought from this seller before?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Randy-Johnson-2001-Arizona-Diamondbacks-Purple-Cooperstown-Jersey-Mens-S-2XL-/271415065859?pt=US_Baseball_Fan_Shop&var=&hash=item3f31993d03

http://mshop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=35286666

Omaha%20Knights%20Tim%20Ramholt%202006-0

What size do you need? I have one that's too small for me.

XL

XL
Darn, mine would be too small.

Could someone please help me find a Houston Astros jersey from this era? I need it in either a small or medium size.

1078.gif

70's Pacers.

Man,do I love those beauitful jerseys.