Norfolk Admirals Concept

JQK

I like the logo.

Are they the Lightning's affiliate?

Yes they are! I really wish they'd use that format (Then again, neither Providence nor Worcester have updated their logos to look more like the parent club's)

bYhYmxh.png

very clean and well done. if only they'd change the nickname. two admirals in one league? wth?

norfolk midshipmen!

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

Those gun barrels are coming off the ship at a strange angle. It looks like thy are just poking out the side of the hull.

You're thinking about it too much. It's a good vector of a battleship and would naturally appear that way in a photo, straighting the barrels would look silly.

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

please don't try to improve on something that's not broken

If you think the jumbled sloppy mess that is the current Admirals logo is "not broken"... i'm not sure there are words that can describe my utter disbelief that someone can have that opinion...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Great job here JQK. Maybe put the Lightning circle around it and that would lock it in. The Admirals current logo leaves a lot to be desired so this is a good direction to lock them in to their parent club

If you think the jumbled sloppy mess that is the current Admirals logo is "not broken"... i'm not sure there are words that can describe my utter disbelief that someone can have that opinion...

While the current logo may not be perfect, what you did was make a good looking uniform set and logo, completely bland with absolutely no life to it.

While the current logo may not be perfect, what you did was make a good looking uniform set and logo, completely bland with absolutely no life to it.

Tough crowd!

I think his goal was to make a uniform that mirrored the parent club.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

It's a nice design, JQK. It would probably work better as a secondary logo rather than a primary. I do like the idea of using Tampa's color scheme, and I think jersey designs work a lot better than the jerseys Norfolk currently has.

Archived