Torn Between Baseball Teams?

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually ended up a Cardinals Fan! ha.

Cause literally I caught a home run and always thought I'd give it to a kid but I kept it to myself...

:censored: yeah you keep the ball. Was it even a question? Getting a home run ball is pretty rare. No sense in wasting it on some kid who'll just lose it down a sewer drain or something.

Just reread the thread and saw you were also an Angels guy.

Again, raspberry appletinis?

Hey, any drink can work with the right narcotics. It's all in the mix my friend.

BB52Big.jpg

If they just had one like this for EPL soccer, I'd be set.

It's not as good as the MLB one, but here's an EPL one. (Has some inappropriate language in it.)

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/922/1233377904952po7.jpg

I got Newcastle. Which is who I kinda leaned toward in the first place. Guess it's settled.

I got everton lol

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Athletics apparently

*Orders Moneyball from Amazon*

A shocker indeed. :P

I follow the Rangers 'cause I lived in the DFW Metroplex for ten years (and can't stand Atlanta). So where did the chart lead me?

Yep...

texas_rangers.jpeg

Don't they have the Diamondbacks and Rockies backwards? If you feel it's too hot for baseball, you'd like the team in the cooler climate and vice-versa, right?

Great find BTW, thanks for posting it.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

giants (ew) only because i actually like sushi and i wouldn't mind eating it at a ballgame. but sushi isn't traditional ballpark food. otherwise i end up with the blue jays. which is okay. canada is cool. as a cubs fan, i enjoyed the saint louis one.

I'm... I'm a :censored: Angels fan!? :censored: baseball.

Raspberry appletinis? You get what you deserve.

I ended up with the Giants, which I'm okay with.

I got the Giants as well.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Well, I got the Sox, but the White Sox. Unless they release that jerk Jack Parkman, then I'm not cheering them in the least bit.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I don't get this?How do you do this,and how do you get lead to the team you root for?Help please?

Using your seemingly literate brain start at "What baseball team should I root for". If you can't figure it out from there then you should probably stop posting.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived