Designcision 2012

Waffles

rick.jpg

No cool logo. Probably couldn't get some artsy gay guy to do it. :rolleyes:

Wait I'm confused. Are you saying that people who make logos are gay? :wacko:

You're probably to young to remember Mr. Santorum's "gays are the greatest threat to America" ramblings when he was a US Senator before the Dems took control of both Houses in 2008.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rick.jpg

You're probably to young to remember Mr. Santorum's "gays are the greatest threat to America" ramblings when he was a US Senator before the Dems took control of both Houses in 2008.

Yeah. He said some awful things back in the day.

Just don't google "Santorum.". A richly-deserved fate. Now he's reduced to borrowing campaign slogans from a black, gay, leftist poet.

rick.jpg

That would explain that.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

rick.jpg

Yeah. He said some awful things back in the day.

Just don't google "Santorum.". A richly-deserved fate. Now he's reduced to borrowing campaign slogans from a black, gay, leftist poet.

OH MY GOD

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

"A"

As previously noted, a special emphasis was added to the ?A.? This is the main design element throughout the whole of the campaign which represents not only the political party which Ron Paul will run as, but first and foremost it represents America bound together with valor, purity and vigilance.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I don't like how Herman*Cain makes it seem like that's the Prez/VP ticket. Like It's Jon Herman and Michael Cain or something.

Exactly. He's got the advantage of a short, punchy last name. That should be the emphasis. CAIN 2012. Bam! Herman*Cain is burying the lead and confusing an already easily confused voting public.

Archived