Waffles

Designcision 2012

so is RONPAUL one word now? wtf?

I don't like how Herman*Cain makes it seem like that's the Prez/VP ticket. Like It's Jon Herman and Michael Cain or something.

Exactly. He's got the advantage of a short, punchy last name. That should be the emphasis. CAIN 2012. Bam! Herman*Cain is burying the lead and confusing an already easily confused voting public.

In the general election, you're right.

But to secure the Republican nomination, Herman will have to sway primary voters. That means he'll have to chase teh crazy in a major way, and that demographic has a bad aversion to the name "Cain."

And yes, I'm serious. Unfortunately. Remember, this was the same consituency which led Arlen Specter to leave his last name off campaign signs during his brief presidential run, and the Devil Rays to drop the first half of their name.

im disappointed with Ron Pauls identity. it follows all the overdone cliche's, though well executed. id just expect something a bit more original from someone who needs to stand out and gain supporters. the rEVOLution stuff was excellent.

I thought the R[ƎVO˩]UTION stuff was awesome too... as a logo for his supporters. For his actual campaign, I think it would come across as bush-league. Hartman's logo is more classy and professional.

I don't like how Herman*Cain makes it seem like that's the Prez/VP ticket. Like It's Jon Herman and Michael Cain or something.

Exactly. He's got the advantage of a short, punchy last name. That should be the emphasis. CAIN 2012. Bam! Herman*Cain is burying the lead and confusing an already easily confused voting public.

In the general election, you're right.

But to secure the Republican nomination, Herman will have to sway primary voters. That means he'll have to chase teh crazy in a major way, and that demographic has a bad aversion to the name "Cain."

And yes, I'm serious. Unfortunately. Remember, this was the same consituency which led Arlen Specter to leave his last name off campaign signs during his brief presidential run, and the Devil Rays to drop the first half of their name.

Imagine if he gets the nomination and finds a running mate with the last name Abel.

Newton Mayor Setti Warren has announced he is going to challenge Scott Brown.

Before becoming the mayor of Newton, a brainy, left-leaning city outside Boston, Mr. Warren spent a year in Iraq as an intelligence officer in the Navy Reserve. He also worked on Bill Clinton?s advance team, ran the New England division of the Federal Emergency Management Agency [FEMA] and served as deputy state director for John Kerry, who was a groomsman in Mr. Warren?s wedding.

Here is his logo

SettiWarren.jpg

http://settiwarren.com/

Newton Mayor Setti Warren has announced he is going to challenge Scott Brown.

Before becoming the mayor of Newton, a brainy, left-leaning city outside Boston, Mr. Warren spent a year in Iraq as an intelligence officer in the Navy Reserve. He also worked on Bill Clinton?s advance team, ran the New England division of the Federal Emergency Management Agency [FEMA] and served as deputy state director for John Kerry, who was a groomsman in Mr. Warren?s wedding.

Here is his logo

SettiWarren.jpg

http://settiwarren.com/

Thank god. I can't begin to say how embarrassing Scott Brown has been for Massachusetts.

Good design.

This is completely irrelevant but Newt (I don't care if you went to Tulane, I'm not voting for you) Gingrich using his first name only reminds me of this:

FlagdesignPNG.png

This is my over the top design for 10th Grade Representative...

Well, you might need better spelling before becoming grade rep :P

Is there something spelled wrong in the poster or just a previous post I made from my phone :therock:

Is there something spelled wrong in the poster or just a previous post I made from my phone :therock:

Poster. Committed.

Poster. Committed.

Aw :censored:. Thanks for catching that. I gotta change it.

That is actually pretty good, DeFrank.

Mine for college rep was much simpler.

62482_480882455863_618735863_6794678_534503_n.jpg

Anyone who's seen Napolon Dynamite will get that one.

Poster. Committed.

I got my favorite pennant as a give away at the reopening of Ned Skeldon stadium in Toledo. It said "Committment to Excellence" on it. LOL

Picture1-11.png

https://www.newt.org/

Did Hillary Clinton start the trend of using your first name? She obviously did it to separate herself to her husband.

0206hillaryB.jpg

Arlen Specter did it during one of his runs as well. He obviously had a very low opinion of Republican primary voters.

When your first name is notable enough, why not?

After Newt Gingrich head scratching interview on Meet the Press, I took the liberty of tweaking Newts logo.

?I agree that all of us have a responsibility to help pay for health care. And I think that there are ways to do it that make most libertarians relatively happy,? Mr. Gingrich told the host David Gregory. ?I?ve said consistently, where there?s some requirement you either have health insurance or you post a bond or in some way you indicate you?re going to be held accountable.? - Newt Gingrich on Meet the Press this past Sunday

Picture1-11-1.png