Utah State Aggies

clutch

I would get rid of the text on the sweatback and add some sort of striping pattern, it looks extraordinarily plain.

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

I agree with tvko, it needs some kind of striping. It's far too plain.

Also, Pro Combat is football. The basketball uniforms are the Hyper Elites.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Like what for piping. There is piping on the back, the lines forming out from behind the building are the piping.

Stripes though. It's so plain.

I would also get rid of the text on the back design, it doesn't look good at all.

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

and? it doesn't have to be overly flashy. The text looks fine. it is a good saying to have on the back of the uniform. A lot of the new hyper elite uniforms nike put out for teams this year have script, or numbers on the back. It has piping, and stripes all over it.

"Every success is built on the ability to do better than good enough"

I would also get rid of the text on the back design, it doesn't look good at all.

I disagree. The text looks fine and it fits the design ethos of the Hyper Elites.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived