Winnipeg Jets Concept Logo

JQK

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks good. Only thing that's bugging me is the right wing of the plane- rather than having an additional couple pixels of navy blue outline I think the wing should be flush against the hockey stick. Hopefully that makes sense..Also why the gray outline?

Very very nice update. It kind of feels like a blend of both of the Jets' existing primary logos. And I'm especially liking that jet in the logo - which on its own could work very well as a shoulder patch.

I think the only thing I'd fix is the outline around the whole thing. Perhaps make it red, and then outline that in silver?

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

I have to say that line going through "JETS" is completely useless and unnecessary without a plane at the end.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Pretty nice looking set of logos JQK!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I have to say that line going through "JETS" is completely useless and unnecessary without a plane at the end.

I agree. It looks like "ci" stands out in the ET because of the line. Take away that line and it'll be great

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

I like the update. Very clever way to have the set streaks form the W.

But I think it makes a nice secondary logo. I liked your original post for the most part. Fixing the line through JETS would have helped, I also wasnt a huge fan of the WINNIPEG font just because it looked way to 70s to me, but overall I liked what you did. I think you could use both variations.

Archived