Winnipeg Jets Concept Logo

JQK

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2fa87b44.png

That looks great!

There's a face to it, that I'm trying to unsee. The gray are sunglasses, the plane is a nose and mouth, and the W is a fumanchu (which isn't helped by the shading). It's almost hulk hogan. A small tweak might change that. Just throwing it out there. Otherwise, it's awesome.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

There's a face to it, that I'm trying to unsee. The gray are sunglasses, the plane is a nose and mouth, and the W is a fumanchu (which isn't helped by the shading). It's almost hulk hogan. A small tweak might change that. Just throwing it out there. Otherwise, it's awesome.

Oh man, this logo got even more awesome.

OttawaSenators.png

Agreed

Agreed

Now I see it too! Thanks a lot, Hockey Week!

p.s. now you have a mascot lol... the 'goggles' even make him pilot-like!

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived